22.3.10

Just remember to smile smile smile, and turn the world around!

Mary Shelly's 'Frankenstein' is a fascinating book about moral issues which can relate to the modern day desire to have the 'perfect child'. The book is both thrilling and makes you think twice about humanity. Why don't you pick up a copy today, read it, and tell me whether you think the reader sympathizes for Frankenstein or the creature. Because I love reading books from the 19th century and I would love to hear what you think of the book.

Just kidding, gotcha didn't I? Didn't I?! I have to write an essay about Frankenstein for english, but because we watched the film and read the book last year, I can't remember anything. I'm sure book analysises will come in handy one day...

Anyway,yesterday's outfit



Military Jacket: H&M, Dress: Topshop, Hairband: handmade, Jewelry: Handmade




I love this military jacket, I've had it for quite long, but forgotten about it and haven't worn it for a while. I was supposed to go shopping yesterday but we had people round for dinner, and I knew I wouldn't be back in time, so I stayed at home, went to the gym and did english coursework.

Aannddd, I have some trรจs exciting news!! I am thinking about setting up a shop to sell some of the jewlery I've made. The pieces are quite 'weird' and quirky so I'm not sure if people will like them. I will show you some of them in the next post so tell me what you think! I'm wearing 3 of them in this outfit to give you guys a bit of a sneaky peak, it's the necklace, button ring and hairband I'm wearing.


I'm working on a few DIY projects which should be finished within a few days so I'll post about them soon :)


Lovee

xx


 - Edit - 


 Givewaway from Vampires&Cardigans enter here

 

31 comments:

  1. cute jacket!! and you should totally open a shop, your jewellery is so cute :D
    xoxo

    fashionicing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely outift, the jacket is s nice :)
    And i totally agree, you should open a shop!
    Panda x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Military jackets are still in this season and the color grey is top choice for spring and fall 2010. Great look!

    Tc, Nia B
    www.dubaisitgirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your military jacket and your DIY accessories!

    fashionismysoulmate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love ur jacket~! :)
    the jacket and the dress match well :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. o wow your blog is gorgeous! and i want your jacket! really suits you tho! thanks for coming to my blog, sorry its a late reply but ill explain in a post later :)
    love sammy
    www.sammy-living-in-sin.blogspot.com
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your outfit is cute. (:
    Ahhh yes open up a shop! I'll buy, i love your jewelery, they're amazing. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, you should open a shop! Were you thinking like an Etsy shop?
    & I love this jacket <3

    xx, Melissa
    http://dearellaxolily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. that jacket is soooo cute!!
    and you should sooo oopen up a shop
    for your jewelry
    who cares if its weird and quirky
    i like to call that unique and orignial and
    there is always room for unique and original jewelry....so go aheead and do it :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love all of your outfits & your jewellery! gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  11. love the jacket, and your jewelry is cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. love your jacket! and i didnt know there was actually a book of frankenstein, i thought it was just a movie
    wow....

    http://blair-waldork.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. That's a nice jacket! :)

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I agree with you on frankenstein. It is absolutely fascinating, and so imaginative.

    http://89rottenapples.blogspot.co,

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm really liking the muted color scheme. A pretty olive and that dress looks grey in the photos. It's just really well put together. and good luck on your jewelry shop! (:

    Cheyne.

    ReplyDelete
  16. thanks for following! i followed you back =)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great outfit, I love that jacket!

    Nice blog too :)

    -Jess
    http://darknightholdtight.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. love your jacket!! your blog is great
    olivias-pizzazz.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. great jacket! =)

    much love from Atlanta

    -Silvia

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great jacket and I remember studying Frankenstein in high school as well. A great read.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love your blog.x

    http://ohstylevanity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. totally loving the military jacket. You look great in it!

    ReplyDelete
  23. cute post!

    xx

    bijousstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. thanks for visiting my blog hun, and for posting about the giveaway! your blog is really cute, im now a follower!



    VAMPIRES-AND-CARDIGANS.BLOGSPOT.COM - Dont forget to enter the Giveaway!



    xx

    ReplyDelete
  25. Cute Blog!!! I love the jacket your wearing so cool!!!

    ReplyDelete

merci ♥