20.3.10

Rain rain , go away. No serisously, go. shoo.




Crop top: New Look, skirt: H&M, hairband:handmade, jewelry: handmade





As you can see it's raining outside. The past few days-school days- have been sunny, but of course, as soon as the weekend hits us, bam,  it rains.

I woke up pretty early today and lied in bed for a few hours. yum. I think I'll have to change into some warmer clothes so I don't catch a cold for my ski trip. What was that? Oh yeah, I'M GOING SKIING IN 2 WEEKS!! Mega excited ;) I've never been skiing and really hope I won't be like Bridget Jones...



Lovee

xx

13 comments:

  1. Cute outfit!

    Just stumbled by & I love your blog! :)
    - Audrey Allure <3
    http://audreyallure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh i'm loving this floral skirt from h&m! i have a dress from h&m with the same exact pattern :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your crop top
    super cute
    and wish i was goin skiing
    well actually i wanna go
    snowboarding but ill take
    either one!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute socks!

    stop by my blogs!
    http://dreamingchiffon.blogspot.com
    http://notthathaute.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the top, and yay skiing! i wanna go, looks so fun :D
    xoxo

    fashionicing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your t-shirt is really lovely !

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love your loose tee and skirt. what a cute combination. and your sketches from the previous post are great! you are so talented <3

    becauseicantgonaked.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I feel your pain. It's raining here today too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OH Bridget Jones <3 fab skirt girl

    ReplyDelete
  10. The drape of that skirt is lovely :)
    www.thewardrobediaries.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this outfit!
    Thanks for the blog comment.=)

    Lis xXx

    Off The Wardrobe

    ReplyDelete

merci ♥