28.3.10

You stole the sun and it's raining outside

Dress: New Look, Tights cut to look like cycling shorts, Hairband: Handmade, Necklace: H&M from Aimee from fashionicing, Converses

Where do I start with these Converses? I wear them EVERYWHERE. So comfortable and easy to wear. Fab. Awesome

My sister looks like she has huuuge feet because she's wearing my other sister's shoes (don't ask why, she just came into the garden with the shoes on) and she insisted on being in the photos, so yeah.

The weather is kind of getting better gradually, but it's been raining the past few days. The worst thing is that the sun manipulates me into thinking that it is sunny, but when I step outside, BAM, its cold. I thought the lyrics to 'You Stole The Sun - Twisted Wheel' would be an appropriate title today.
This is just a quick post because I have to go to my cousin's housewarming today. There will be an outfit post coming soon later on in the week to spread out the posts. I normally blog on weekends because I have to wear uniform on weekdays and I never really have that much time. Anyway, I won't write as much as the last post and kill you all with boredom so byeee.. ;)

Lovee
xx 

P.S. What do you think of the new layout? Yay/Nay?!

18 comments:

  1. Love this style, splendid outfit! the dress is so lovely!

    xoxo

    http://theminetteissue.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that headband, it is so gorgeous. And the ruffle detail on this shoulder is perfect. I love a strong look for shoulders!

    Cheyne.

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute blog girl!

    lovelove, M.
    http://marissaexplains.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol, that happens to me a lot too! i see it's all bright outside and dress all inappropriately for the weather only to realize that it's COLD. at least your outfit's cute!

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. super cuuute!
    olivias-pizzazz.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. that dress look so cutee on youu! : )

    ReplyDelete
  7. yayyy glad you're wearing the necklace :D cute outfit, and even cuter accessory in the second pic ;)
    xoxo

    fashionicing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. GORGEOUS STYLE!
    love the headband :)

    http://ciaraspeaceloveandstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. you put together the best outfits. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. your sister's so cute! you are too. :3 and i like what you did w/ your hair!

    thanks for linking to my site, btw. <3


    http://boatridethroughthesky.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. you rock that top/ dress:)
    if i had those Converses i too would where them every where :)
    xo tobes

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loove your outfit - grey + black + empire waistline = heaven :)
    Hopefully it gets sunnier for you soon!
    Romany
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOVING your dress and your hairband. YOU LOOK SO CUTE LIKE THAT.You're sister is too :)

    ReplyDelete

merci ♥