15.4.10

But its hard to realise, When you're sky high, Fighting off the spaceships

 ^ Lyrics: Eat That Up, It's Good For You - Two Door Cinema Club


Skirt: Hong Kong, Boots: Vintage/ebay, Necklace:H&M, Belt: Vintage YSL, Tights: H&M, Faux Fur Coat: Topshop






I wanted to add shoulder pads to this jumper, but I didn't have any, so I made some last minute, which were a fail, but ah well. I went shopping when I wore this, and got a few stares. It was getting hot in the fur coat, so I took it off and carried it around for the rest of the day, only to be told when I got home that it looked like I was carrying a headless dog haha!

Lovee
 xx 

 

6 comments:

  1. love the coat!! so full of awesome-ness, yes that is my new favourite word :)
    xoxo

    fashionicing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ever so slightly LOVE the colour of your tights.


    Julie@
    http://yourstalkerslittlesister.blogspot.com/
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a nice combination :-)
    pretty outfit, and the tights are soo cuute

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. thats a great coat... and i saw a closer photo of those boots in your older post... and they are SOOO hot! lucky girl! :)

    - Iza
    [www.theiza.blogspot.com]

    ReplyDelete

merci ♥