...in just 20 minutes!!
A few posts ago I said I would do a DIY post on how to make the denim bag I used, and it may be late but here goes :)
You will need:
- An old pair of jeans
- Needle and thread
- Sewing machiene
- Fabric scissors
1. Cut off the bottom of a pair of jeans (leaving about 2 inches allowance) and another oval (this will be the base of the bag).
2. Turn the bottom of the jeans inside out and pin them to the oval cut out like shown above ^. Then sew along the edge with a straight stitch.
3. Measure about 1 inch from the top of the jeans and pin it down.
4. Sew a straight stitch along the top where you have pinned, then thread some rope through the tunnel. (put some cellotape on the end of the rope to make it easier to feed through)
5. Turn the bag back out and hand sew on the handles. You can use just about anything for the handles; rope, strips of denim etc...