2.5.10

I really don't like your skinny jeans, so take them off for me

Lyrics: Skinny Genes - Eliza Doolittle


Thrifted trousers, New Look crop top, H&M tank, Swarovski necklace, Eeyore necklace from Hong Kong, Bracelets are presents





Sorry I've been a bad blogger lately, I've had a few exams this week, but posts will be more often now :)  I don't usually wear trousers, but this pair is soo comfortable and soft. I got them quite while back, but never got to wearing them and they were thrown to the back of my wardrobe. I don't really like this outfit, but I thought I needed to post something, so I will have a better post soon :). These photos were taken in my parents room because my room is a mess at the moment, I never get round to tidying it.

I would love to say that the weather is really beautiful and sunny now, and that I will have a great bank holiday, but I can't because it's currently raining like there's no tomorrow and it's looking like our BBQ today will be rubbish. That's if it's raining cats and..hot dogs? ....ahahah?! Yes, I laugh at my own jokes because I am that funny.




I received the 'Life Is Good' award from Aimee of Peardrops and Polkadots...thanks chick!! ;)  The rules are to answer her questions and pass this onto 6 other bloggers

1. What was the first thing you ate today?
Nutella toast
2. Where is your favourite place in the world?
Any place that I'm happy with my family and friends. HOW. CHEESY. WAS. THAT. caps intended.
3. What perfume do you use?
Chanel No.5, I don't really use many others- I find one I love and use it all the time!
4. What is your favourite film?
Shrek 2,  Finding Nemo, The Goonies (I know I know, but it's a classic!!), The Notebook.
5. If you suddenly became a millionaire overnight, what is the first thing you would buy?
A koala Bear for a pet
6. What part of the world are you from?
Parents from Hong Kong, I was born in London.
7. What is your favourite season? Why?
Summer!! Sun, summer dresses, BBQs, need I say more?!
8. What is your favourite book?
I don't really read that much, but from the ones I've read, The Time Traveller's Wife and My Sister's Keeper-mainly because I cried so much at the end of it!
9. If you could spend a day as a celebrity, who would you be?
Lady Gaga!!! It would be sooo amazing to see what she gets up to on a daily basis! And don't even get me started on her clothes! 
10. If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
To be able to go anywhere I want, whenever I want just by clicking my fingers. e.g. monday morning 'hmmm, an hour of science? no thanks. I'd rather be riding camels in Egypt with Chuck Norris.' *clicks fingers* 'Oh hey, I'm riding a camel in Egypt with Chuck Norris.' Awesome. 

Here are my questions:
  1. If you had to chose one food to live on, what would it be?
  2. If you had a choice to go back to the past, forward to the future, or back to the future, which would it be? Why?
  3. Favourite artist/ band? 
  4. What are you wearing right now?
  5. Would you rather spend a day with: Lady Gaga or Barack Obama?
  6. Favourite time of year?
  7. Favourite film/ TV show?
  8. If you could go anywhere, right now, where would it be?
  9. Favourite song to dance to? 
  10. Describe yourself in 3 words.
I'm passing this award onto:
Kavita of iheartvintage 
Aney of allure
Maggie and Casey of MC's Closet


Lovee
xx

5 comments:

  1. love the eeyore necklace! and riding a camel in Egypt with Chuck Norris LOL.

    fashionicing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit! Love the necklace xx

    Don't forget to check back at my blog tomorrow for a super amazing giveaway for ALL my readers =)Mystique-Glamour

    ReplyDelete
  3. omggg i love that neckace.


    Julie@
    http://yourstalkerslittlesister.blogspot.com/
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow.

    Maybe this is worth sharing that i found in this few posts below.[url=http://www.carcoverspal.com]Car Covers[/url]

    ReplyDelete

merci ♥