10.5.10

We live on fascination. and swans

Lyrics: Fascination - Alphabeat

 
thrifted shirt, skirt from hong kong, primark hairband, random necklaces

My neck was starting to ache after a few hours of wearing all these necklaces, but I kept them on anyway haha! I cut off the sleeves of this shirt, leaving the edges raw, 'cos I'm cool like that. :D

The other day I went to the lido with the family, and there was a little fair thing, which I thought was pretty cute ;)

  There were masks in this little tent and medieval instruments, which I though was pretty awesome. I wanted to play it, but the man seemed a little too enthusiastic for comfort, so I quickly took my photo and left.

I saw standing by the swans taking photos for ages, kinda sad, and there was poo everywhere, but I liked to caputure their movements and they are preeeeetty photogenic! haha! 


This guys below was doing the wood chopping thing and I was actually scared for the safety of his feet. The photo is blurry because I jumped when he was so close to his foot.
Peace. Out.


Lovee
xx

27 comments:

  1. Ohh the necklaces look friggin awesome! :D

    Julie@
    http://yourstalkerslittlesister.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this outfit, great necklaces!

    By the way, I'm currently running a blog feature contest, looking for some of the best dressed people on blogger and I would love for you to enter! Click here to see the deets! Thanks :)

    -Jess

    ReplyDelete
  3. that necklace is AWESOME! i love layers and layers of chains and beads. your outfit is cute too :D

    you got such great photos of the swans! they look gorgeous.

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. loving that big pile of necklaces !
    thanks for the comments love ! :) :)
    glisters and blisters

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha! you're wicked awesome for those piling up those necklaces around your neck. :D


    http://boatridethroughthesky.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the necklaces! swans freak me out. they always chase me :( hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  7. love that first blurry shot. and the swans. great post.

    xo Alison

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love how you made the outfit more interesting by adding all those necklaces !

    ReplyDelete
  9. such an awesome necklace!! for sure I bet it was getting heavy!! Glad you kept it on! :) LOL! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. gosh i love your necklace!!!! it's worth the pain because beauty is pain and the necklace really is a beauty!! i love your blog!! i've linked you xD have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the whole outfit, esp the necklaces! and the swans are so rad! we only have balck ones here :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love that necklace! It is so eclectic!

    colormenana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. cool necklaces...

    follow me back on
    http://natalieshiashia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is brilliant!
    Well done :D

    xx Robine

    ReplyDelete
  15. thanks for your comment :)
    new post up on my blog :)

    xoxoxoxo
    glistersandblisters.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. woww your necklaces are soooo gorgeous!!! and love the swans' picture :)
    check out my latest post

    XD nathalie
    natzcracker

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely, Lovely post. Your blog is beautiful :)
    Panda xx
    Thanks for the comment, your so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  18. love the necklaces!!

    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  19. great pictures love the necklaces so rad!

    ReplyDelete
  20. beautiful!
    loving the white birds
    thanks for sharing as always
    and i really appreciate your lovely comment!

    -cma
    COSMICaroline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. i am in love with the necklaces

    ReplyDelete
  22. Uh gosh amazing necklace. We love it!
    Greetings from Berlin

    Jana & Vanessa
    http://midnightcouture.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

merci ♥