2.6.10

Careless in our summer clothes splashing around

Lyrics: Hang Me Up To Dry - Cold War Kids

United Colours Of Benetton shirt, DIY crop, H&M skirt and shoes, random bracelets and necklaces

I'm too lazy to edit photos now, if you haven't noticed, for the past like, 7 posts, they are un-edited, and I'm pretty pleased with the way they turned out, so all's good (:

I quickly whipped up this outfit to go to a bbq after going for a run and the gym on sunday. Yeah it was good. Played 'Whats the time Mr Wolf' with hyper 5 year olds....thinking about it is making me tired again....

Before I go, I thought I might post this. It'll put a smile on your face, and if not, well, it should'av.




Lovee
xx

P.S. Not a great outfit, but I needed something to post :) a better post coming soooon, stay tuned! (:

10 comments:

  1. Your such a beauty :-)
    Love the shirt, you look totally radd! And thanks for commenting on my post! It makes me very happy :D

    Panda xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your such a beauty :-)
    Love the shirt, you look totally radd! And thanks for commenting on my post! It makes me very happy :D

    Panda xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the colour of your shoes and how its like blue all over cuz it looks like a boot and...
    i just love your shoes :)

    http://blair-waldork.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. cool outfit.. regarding your profile text.. I always like to say im not weird im different.. My mama always told me haha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely outfit :)

    Love the shirt and skirt and the necklaces :)

    Char x

    ReplyDelete
  6. fresh kicks! awesome color!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love United Colors!!! Great top and nice diy! Your wardrobe is so fun.
    By the way, regarding your comment, you should join the Remix Challenge on Thursdays. I'll be posting links to everyone who participates =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have got to say i love your music taste, and your so gorgeous aswell, love your blog x

    ReplyDelete

merci ♥