19.6.10

I gotta finda new place where the kids are hip

 psst...The lyrics are from I Get Around - The Beach Boys. Anyone listen to The Beach Boys these days?...

thrifted shirt, top from Egypt (don't be fooled; I've never been, it was a present ), gifted wrap, vintage levis shorts, primark brogues, oasis bag, handmde necklace

I had fun blurrifying the photos at the top. I don't know why, I just thought they looked pretty cool.

Summer fair this morning at my old school (my sisters still go, there, I dont just still go there as a weird ex-schooler). I was drawn into the perfume tombola prizes, but I won handcream and a wooden tennis racket set. s'ok. Although I would have prefered the perfume.

OH, I almost forgot...I made earrings this morning, which I thought were pretty snazzy, although I do say though myself. I like them. 
Say helllooo to Mario and Yoshi. 
'Hey guys'  *shakes little plastic hands*
HEY YOU! yes you, who else would I be talking to? Listen to this song...

I actually love this song, The Pigeon Detectives are one of my favourite bands (I know I say that a lot, but I like a lot of bands ok?).

I felt that my last post was a little dull, so I thought I might do a longer one for you guys today :D

Lovee
xx

36 comments:

  1. Yes - god only knows is one of my ultimate summer anthems!

    Merci beaucoup for your wonderful comment darling, it really means a lot - je suis très désolée for the late reply!

    Have a lovely weekend dearest =]

    Stay safe and chic ma chérie,
    English Rose x
    http://iamanenglishrose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool post! here!!!!!

    really cool outfit!!!!!

    lovely blog!

    pls come visit and join if u fancy:))

    kiss

    www.thebeautifulandthehard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely oxford and tights!

    thanks for commenting my blog btw =]

    ReplyDelete
  4. cool outfit!
    and totally love the music!!!!!
    x amber

    ReplyDelete
  5. ogash! those ear rings are so cooool!!!!! Lovely pictures + outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely outfit :) xxx

    www.glamourcupcake.com
    www.glamourcupcake.com
    www.glamourcupcake.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Of course! The beach boys are timeless.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great layers! I love your shoes, too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely outfit looks soo beautiful i really like it

    happy weekend

    ReplyDelete
  10. lobe the outfit, really laid back and coool
    brick and bones
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great outfit,love the oxford shirt!
    Have a fab sunday.



    Nuheila

    ReplyDelete
  12. This outfit looks so good on you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this outfit so much! the denim blouse looks great on you and in combination with the white shoes wow great!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the earrings a lot!

    I haven't listened to The Pigeon Detectives for ages..but some of my old favourites by them are 'Take her back' and 'Romantic type.' !

    ReplyDelete
  15. heyy i love your tank top melissa:)
    and your earings are superr cute!!
    thanks for your comment
    chck out my latest post:)

    natzcracker

    ReplyDelete
  16. Looks great!
    And this earrings are the best :D

    Thank´s for your sweet comment!
    Of course I´m following.
    ♥ Maja
    http://verveforsplay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. You look lovely dear! I am a huge fan of your blog!



    Oh & I am hosting my first giveaway! Some amazing headpieces!
    GIVEAWAY
    - Adèle
    moltocuriosa.com ♥

    ReplyDelete
  18. Guess I'm not the only MARIO BROS FAN :-D

    ReplyDelete
  19. we have very similar taste in music! yet another great outfit, love the shirt and wooo mario! x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks for following me on this and twitter!

    Following yours also!

    ReplyDelete
  21. O M G
    Those are the most cutest earrings EVER.

    ReplyDelete
  22. You have such a FUN blog ... !! I am so happy I found it! xo

    ReplyDelete
  23. I like your blog !!Thank you. They are really great .
    do not miss my goods , they are very beautiful !!
    Fashion watches
    Discount watches
    Antique pocket watches

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love love all things in ur blog, and cute inner top! <3

    May I link u anw?
    XO,
    BarbieJunk

    ReplyDelete
  25. Luv your earrings and blog :) x

    ReplyDelete
  26. you looks great nice post great outfit

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love your top! And adorable earrings, Mario and Yoshi ftw. :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. i love that tunic of yours very much :)
    thanks for your commentsss :) :) :)
    www.glistersandblisters.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. love the mix match (^^)

    xoxo,
    http://natalieshiashia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  30. Those earrings are so so cute! (:

    ReplyDelete

merci ♥