7.6.10

Like Parking tickets and microwaves, things that get me through the day

Lyrics: Talk About It - The Metros

This song has been on repeat for like, ages. Listen to it yeah?
S'good.

 


I.Love.It.
This editorial may not be to everyone's tastes, but I think it's absolutely amazing.
There something about the that just make you wanna touch.
The textures and layers play with your mind and there is so much going on.
Wouldn't it just be awesome to wear one of these outfits?!


Lovee 
xx

+ oh, almost forgot, Thanks to Mina from You Have Inspiration for the 'The Sweetest Award' award. Thanks chick!


So now I will nominate a few followers who have given me some sweet comments :)

Aimee from peardrops and polkadots  (she already has been nominated, but she should have another as she is an awesome blogger and an awesomer friend)
Amy from average teenage mess (another cool friend) ('cool'? that sounded cringy.)
Lexi from QUIRKY EXPLOSION 
Chloé from La penderie de Chloé

25 comments:

  1. ma god i love karlie! haha she looks great in these :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the pictures
    ! those clothes are amazing xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. hhhhh interesting is all I can say!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it too, I even like the crazy hair!

    ReplyDelete
  5. im sooooo blown away by these pics !
    superbb ! love the styling and the model !

    ReplyDelete
  6. aww thanks my dear!! you're awesome! :D and great editorial, love the 4th pic, beautiful!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love them all! but i would love to wear the 3rd to last one! the designs are just kawaii!

    Chika-san

    littlepinkshoe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This editorial is definitely all about texture; you're right! I love that hair.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE the editorial. I love rough style. The headresses remind me a bit of pirates. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome editorial! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. lovely editorial, very interesting!
    love the little cupcake award, it's making me hungry now!
    thankyou for the comment on my blog :)
    XOXO, BECCA
    www.fashion-train.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. those picts are soooo great melissa!!! love it <3<3<3
    and your ring on your previous post is absolutely gorgeous!!
    check out my latest post :)

    natzcracker

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow. She has a really interesting face.
    I love the textures!

    Sahara xo.
    overtly-grand.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. amazing photos!!!
    nice blog,
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. can you imagine wearing such hats on the street?! awesome.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous photos, Shes GORGEOUS :)
    Sorry for the late reply for the comment you left. Panda LOVES you!!!
    Panda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. These photos are so inspiring! I love the androgynous Mad-hatter esque thing going on here..

    Thankyou for your lovely comments you beautiful girlie :)

    Claire @ Jazzpad

    ReplyDelete
  18. well i don´t like it that much,but it´s quite interesting:))♥

    ReplyDelete
  19. oh wow.. yes.. that editorial is stunning!!! the styling is extraordinary :D

    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  20. yes it would be awesome!, you have such great taste and your blog is awesome! keep up the good stuff and ill be back for sure!

    xx


    www.mysterybruises.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh I want that denim Balmain jacket so bad!! So gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. OH SO CUUUUUUUUUUTE :D
    Thank you very much! What should I do know? You ARE abviously MY SWEETEST FOLLOWER <3 :) Lots of love to you cutie

    ReplyDelete

merci ♥