30.6.10

Stevie Wonder, Glastonbury, VIDEO!


Here are some of my favourite looks from Glastonbury 2010. The line up this year was fab; incl MGMT, Florence, Dizzee, The Courteeners and...STEVIE WONDER!!!! Like wow. Did any of you guys go?

You can't not like Stevie Wonder, the guy's a legend!


You know that 'I want to make a video' mood? 
No? 
oh well...
 
song: The Coral - In the morning

My exams are officially over!!


Lovee
xx

+ edit + I recieved 'one sparkling little blog' awards from mystique-glamour and Dorothy from fashionista dorothy


The rules are to answer this question: "What do you like the most about your own blog?", then pass it onto 10 other bloggers.

The thing I like best about my blog would be that it's fun to make and hopefully also fun to read? I love blogging, and recieving comments always makes my day. I always try to post something different (hense the lame video) to add some variety and so you don't get bored :)



I'm passing this onto:
Aimee
Lexi
Adele
Claire
Maggie + Casey
Nathalie
Behind Blue Eyes 
Charlene 
Julie
Jess

18 comments:

  1. wow, love the video! Your amazing at drawing! :O x

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing video, i'd love to have been there :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. My boyfriend played at Glastonbury so he got to watch Stevie Wonder and said he was amazing, I watched it on tv and it was pretty amazing there too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. cool video! the drawing was awsome! come visit soon!

    ♡Chika-san

    littlepinkshoe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Olala j'ai vraiment ADORé ta vidéo, j'espère que c'est la première d'une longue série. Tu dessines vraiment très bien.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the style shots! My roommate actually went to Glastonbury (we live in nyc but he's from london), and all his pics just showed him drunk and sweaty. Glad to see he isn't an accurate representation of the festival.

    xoxo, Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aaaw an award for meee? You darling :) I'll post it up tomorrow with any luck; I won a giveaway this week so all of my blogging energy is going into that today! :D love lots

    Claire @ Jazzpad

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay!
    Happy Exams-are-Over! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. yay for exams being over! awesome video and hopefully i shall be going to glasto next year!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great style looks!

    Just stumbled by your blog &
    I absolutely love it! :)
    - Audrey Allure <3
    http://audreyallure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ohh I just found your blog and it’s amazing!
    I love it. I'm following
    Take a look on my blog, I’m developing my own awards that I’m going to give every month to one of my followers. More details on my blog - http://sketchbooksix.blogspot.com/
    Follow me if you want =)
    And you can add me too on facebook to get updates - http://www.facebook.com/pages/sketchbooksix/115911201780153
    ♥, Johanna

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh wow, I love Glastonbury, I'd KILL to go. Everybody always looks so fantastic, and the lineup this year looked killer!

    great blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. you're lovely.
    Love, johanna

    ReplyDelete
  14. great blog and photos!

    -Silvia

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love all the amazing Glastonbury fashion! Music festival style is always so interesting. Wish I were there - it sounds like a total music and style overload.

    ReplyDelete
  16. he's a legend!! :)
    and you're an amazing artist and you have like the best rings in the world lol..

    love it..

    ReplyDelete

merci ♥