Monsoon dress, homemade denim and diamante hairband, primark brogues
I got this dress ages ago, but it was crammed at the back of my wardrobe-until today. It's so comfortable and light, so I think I'll be wearing it a lot this summer. I'm also a sucker for prints, so it's kind of a perfect dress for me.
So I've made a little list of the things that I'm going to be doing for the summer, since I don't want to be bored out of my skin and sit at home twiddling my thumbs, like you do...anyway, on with the list:
- Get into some serious room decorating/renovating
- Make a zillion collages
- Go on a long train journey to a random place and explore it
- Buy an old bike and ride around town in converses and denim cut offs. and a walkman. LOL.
- Saturate my brain in magazines
- Learn a pointless skill just for fun
Catch up on my courseworkCatch up on sleep
Like, awesome layering to the maxx??!!