3.7.10

Hi, I'm Will. and yes, it's a briefcase

Right now I'm watching The Inbetweeners. I can't tell you how much I actually love this program, I must have watched every episode at least 3 times. For those who don't watch it, well, watch it!


I found a long piece of laced fabric in my room and tied it around my head as a hairband, I quite like it ;) 

I can't say that this necklace doesn't get it the way, because it does. When I wore this, I spent the day cleaning earrings in the shop, and typical me, I dropped quite a few, and they weren't anywhere on the floor-I later discovered 2 of them tangled in this mess of a necklace. Well at least I found them...



Lovee
xx

+ I have lots of posts lined up for you guys, so stay choooned!! I'll be posting quite regularly! :)


++ Ok, the music post WILL be up soon, it's just taking so long to make because I'm still trying to add music files from youtube without the video. igfimnhurebdivuvgrbe


Don't forget to enter my giveaway to win this looovely necklace! Enter HERE
 

24 comments:

  1. love the hairband :) and again amazing accessories ! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Briefcase wankerr haaha I love inbetweeners :)
    follow?
    http://rubyandthedinosaur.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your necklace. The Inbetweeners is a great show :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all your necklaces :D And I feel I should watch The Inbetweeners, everyone I know loves it I am missing out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. argh don't get a neckache from all that bling girl! :) haha
    xM

    ReplyDelete
  6. aww love your skirt, always love floral things.cute

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG! I want that amazing floral skirt! It looks great paired with the sheer tights!

    xoxo
    Call Me Stylista

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely hairband ,
    cute skirt !
    u look awesome ! :D

    xoxo,
    Rebecca
    http://rebeccaclch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the skirt darling! And the multitude of necklaces... even if it is the one, I can't be doing with a weak effort of just one chain either :D

    Claire @ Jazzpad

    ReplyDelete
  10. love your skirt, gives off a very summery feeling to it & the headband just finishes off the look so well :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. J'adore cette petite jupette ma belle!

    ReplyDelete
  12. he came to a live comedy gig at my uni! loved him. and i loooove the inbetweeners.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your fourth photo! Very vintagey!

    ReplyDelete
  14. the video makes me laugh a lot!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your tangle of necklaces! I've been piling on the jewelry lately too!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Amazing pictures, this post is rad :)
    Plus, thanks for the really sweet comment, it made me smile!
    Panda xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. really really love your skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  18. wow, lovely skirt & stunning jewellery!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love your skirt, it is so sweet. I love the inbetweeners too and one of my friends looks so much like Will hahah

    ReplyDelete
  20. I am loving your tulip skirt!!! It is so sweet. I also like your cluster of accessories. =)

    ReplyDelete

merci ♥