2.7.10

You and I are gonna LIVE FOREVER

Oasis - Live Forever
H&M dress cut into a crop top, thrifted shorts
 I wore this to the other day to work experience. It was the end of a loong day and I was so tired (you can probably tell from my unenthusiastic expression), and my sister said that she wanted to take outfit photos. I was so tired, so I couldn't really be f-I'm not going to swear as I am family friendly-bothered, but then I remembered that I wanted to show you guys this new jade necklace I got from my auntie. I'm working in a jewlery shop for work experience, and it probably sounds sad but I've been soo engrossed in learning about all the stones and gems they have. One that really drew my eye was the moonstone, it's kinda murky and mysterious, and soo pretty. There is a b-e-a-utiful moonstone ring that I've been eyeing up, I.want.it. Yesterday, I was trying on all their rings whilst cleaning jewlery, they got in the way, but they looked SO RAD. 

Lovee
xx

+ I know these questions never get answered, but I'll ask anyway, because I'm sad and I'm actually interested to find out: What is YOUR favourite stone? and why?

++ Ok, next post is going to be a music related post!! yayyayyay! excited?!

19 comments:

  1. gawd, those necklaces are AWESOME.
    i want <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your accessories =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Moonstone is one of my favorites!

    My other favorites are garnets and onyx.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute outfit!

    My favorite stone is the emerald :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely.

    Merci beaucoup for stopping by darling, and for your lovely comment =]



    Stay safe and chic ma chérie,
    English Rose x
    http://iamanenglishrose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Opal is my favorite :) Cute post, great outfit XX

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love the crop top and the jewelry. i am actually thinking about making a couple of those(crop tops)myself. ha ha ha i just have to learn the basics of sewing. then i can rock my own wear you know. :)

    keep up the good posts and come visit again soon.

    ♡Chika-san

    littlepinkshoe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love all your necklaces :D I'm still trying to find my work experience, bad times ¬_¬

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the first polaroid-esque photo!

    And your work experience sounds SUPA COOL. I love rocks. Even the boring ones are pretty under the sun. Though I'm sure you're being exposed to more, ahem, cool gems?

    I like sapphire (SEE I ANSWERED THE QUESTION!). I don't even know why. I like the deep colour, I guess... It's both my parents' birthstone too.

    Thanks so much for stopping by! QUIRKYEXPLOSION.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oooh that jade necklace is lovely! :) ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. gorgeous outfit, love your necklaces you look so pretty!

    XOXO, BECCA
    www.fashion-train.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. love your necklace :)
    it suits you nicely

    ReplyDelete
  13. you really accesorize well! ah yay for music posts =] i love garnet.

    ReplyDelete
  14. you are so cute! i love the combination of all those necklaces! adorable blog sweetie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello there,

    I have a question for the webmaster/admin here at www.blogger.com.

    May I use some of the information from this post right above if I give a link back to your website?

    Thanks,
    Daniel

    ReplyDelete

merci ♥