18.8.10

very.co.uk

I'm sure you have all heard of very.co.uk, but for those who have not, Very.co.uk is a fantastic online department store, selling products ranging from home furniture to various men, women and children clothing lines, including Fearne Cotton's exclusive line for the clothes shop, which you can check out here

Very.co.uk has wide range of party dresses for any occasion, whether it be for a day of strolling along the beach while soaking up the sun on holiday, or for that party you've been looking forward to.

In my eyes, when it comes to shoulders, bigger is better. The shoulder detailing on this dress is perfect for balancing out broad shoulders and exaggerate any waist. The shape is flattering, and simple, yet bold. A zip along the length of the front adds a cute detail, all adding up to make the perfect LBD we've all been looking for!

This knitted top adds a subtle edgy twist to a pair of jeans, and can be carried from being thrown over summer dresses to being layered over vests and jeans in the winter. The soft cotton fabric feels fabulous against your skin and makes for a comfortable everyday top.

Have a great day :)

Lovee
xx


35 comments:

  1. cool outfits
    might just have to check out that site :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. mega cute.
    where are is that denim from? :) xM

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the dress, did you get sponsered?

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww cute outfit :) great post!

    I love your blog so I followed you. follow me back??

    jessie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. aww cute outfit :) great post!

    I love your blog so I followed you. follow me back??

    jessie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow that dress is really beautiful :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. ooohhh
    it's an awesome dress!
    somehow a little McQueen-esque like

    the knit top also so unique
    rock n roll all the way!

    <3
    http://escapesweetest.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. jumper is AMAZING! and you look totally cute in the dress :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. good design
    pls visit my blog http://www.jidhu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've never really checked very out - I am a changed woman now! Haha, That knitted shirt is gorgeous. Love it! Oh, and thanks for your comment, I love getting feedback! I just did a new post if you were intrested. Panda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your dress you look so pretty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. woooh, this robe is absolutely original ! :D
    i hope you'll like my new article, ;D
    Sixtine <3.

    ReplyDelete
  13. what a cooool knit top. i love pretty much anything knitted! plus those shoulders are sweet- they kind of remind me of minnie mouses ears ya know? too cute
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. cute dress, the belt looks perfect with it. i never heard of the site. ill be sure to check it out

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the dress! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  16. That dress is truely stunning on you! My favourite outfit of yours yet! I hyped!

    Adèle -http://moltocuriosa.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. so cute dress !! i wanna it !<3
    so gorgeous !!

    http://naomuack.blogspot.com/

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. hey hun the bigger the shoulders the better, hehe I love very, so I try not to visit it too much otherwise I would have no money left.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh I love that dress so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. that's a great site !
    i love ur super poofy sleeves !

    take care and have a good weekend !
    GLISTERSandBLISTERS

    ReplyDelete
  21. I assumed 'very' was marginally too bland for me. But this dress has so much edge man... love it!

    jazzy ♥

    ReplyDelete
  22. first it was so cool you manage to pull off that dress , and looking awesome too

    i used to have shoulder pads or big shoulders tops/dresses because i am big size and by wearing them , it made me look silly and even bigger

    but this dress , must i say the shoulder totally made the statement !

    i like it on you

    ReplyDelete
  23. Lovin the gorgeous slim belt! Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I didn't know this online store, thank you for the url, I will check what I can find on it :D

    ReplyDelete
  25. Really nice dress and pullover! :D Thanks for the website-URL.

    http://m-4-l.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love the outfits you have here :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. Love that dress! Especially the puffy sleeve, so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. Love the top, ripped is in :)

    ReplyDelete
  29. i like that "shredded " shoulder! really cool!
    come and join the giveaway on my blog!!

    ReplyDelete

merci ♥