12.9.10

if you must smash a glass first fill it to the hilt

Year 11 has officially started, and I thought that the first week would simply be a week of getting back into the swing of things and not really doing anything productive, but I guess I thought wrong. I actually have a french speaking test first thing tomorrow.

The most asked question from the past school week? 
"Are those your actual, like, real glasses?"

Umm. no. I'm just having a competition with Harry Potter to see who would look cooler in round glasses.
On the subject of Harry Potter, who's excited for the next film?! It's gonna be amazing! I'm not a big reader, so I haven't read any of the books, but I have tried-I've read some of the first book, but then decided that reading is just a slower version of TV (quote: The Inbetweeners, WHICH I AM ALSO V.V. EXCITED TO SEE THE NEW SERIES OF!!)

Oh yeah.
Gotta love Neil.

Ok now, I have some homework to catch up on...


...to be lying. I'm watching Jedward: Let Loose.

Peace owt chicks ;)
Lovee
xx

P.S. I went to Fashion's Night Out in London last week, we couldn't stay too long, but it was great fun!!


27 comments:

  1. Ahh unlucky for the french speaking test tomorrow, im fed up of french now tbh :( Ahaa your glasses are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look great!

    Best of luck for your test tomorrow :)

    Thanks for reminding me how much I love 'The Inbetweeners'!

    www.heart-shaped-bruise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. you know when people go on about connecting to blogs?

    I just had an insane little 'ZOMG ME TOO' session reading that post :L

    I know what you mean about year 11, harry potter and the inbetweeners, not too sure about jedward though...

    Beautiful cut outy top thing too

    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg, i've just gone into year eleven too! gonna be feeling the pressure soon .. CANT WAIT FOR INBETWEENERS! <3 xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow year 11 lool gd times
    love ur top :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. you're outfits are so...C-O-O-L! keep up the cool postings. :)

    ♡Chika-san

    littlepinkshoe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. u look great !
    love ur top :)

    xoxo,
    Rebecca
    http://rebeccaclch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh!
    your furry outerwear looks awesome
    wish I could see the detail!

    LOL about your glasses
    and YEAY FOR HARRY POTTER!!

    <3
    http://escapesweetest.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE your blog!
    check out mine if you like!
    http://pollyxinmiau.blogspot.com/
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Agreed! What makes teachers think they get to give us work in the first week (actually make that month) of school?
    At least you've got an awesome cape to make up for the homework.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hyped!

    Golly I've not been on your blog in tiiiiime. Apologies chicken. jazzy ♥

    ReplyDelete
  14. are those your actual glasses? hahaha oh k i will allow u to whack my head

    just joking

    as for Harry Potter books , i don't read all of it , lol i just watched it in the movies hehe

    ps good luck for the French speaking test ~oh la la

    ReplyDelete
  15. i love the coat, and your glasses = really cool :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love our outfit! Specially the details on the tee! :D <3
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  17. i like the pic of you in the air, it's very creative, and also i like your outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love your blouse and second photo:)

    ReplyDelete
  19. That coat is awesome! I missed your blog... Rad shorts too, I really need some more good frayed pairs.. Long time, no talk though, hey? :) Panda xo

    ReplyDelete

merci ♥