27.9.10

you just got sacked, now your money's not free

I haven't posted in soo long- nearly 2 weeks -, so firstly I apologise for that. I thought I would just show you guys some sketches I've been doing lately. I also bought a mannequin in the summer (and had to bring it back on the plane, which was a bitch. It's as if suitcases weren't made to fit a mannequin. I know, crazy right?!), and I've made a few skirts and dresses so far. I've never been good at following sewing patterns, so I've been making them up mostly. :)

I'm aiming to postly daily, or at least every few days, from tomorrow, so posts should be more regular.

Lovee
xx

p.s. I've just watched The Inbetweeners, and THEY FILMED AT MY LOCAL SHOPPING CENTRE!! :D
This series has been a bit of a let down compared to the 2 last series, but that doesn't stop me watching it, love it love it love it. 

peace owt.

15 comments:

  1. hi hi how have u been

    i think the sketches are amazing , i like the shoulder details on the third sketch :)

    and also wow u can make clothes how i wish i can sew too

    do show us the skirts

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are really good designs hn
    hope your well :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, your drawings are amazing! Love your ideas, they are so unique <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow!!! i love the way you make those sketches!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool Sketches Melissa! Thanks for your kind comment on my blogspot! I would be happy for you to write a feature, provided that my link is credited and my copyrights are kept on the images?

    Why not follow my blogspot to keep up to date with all my latest designs? Take care and keep up the good work! x

    Louboutininthemaking.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for following - Let me know if and when you decide to make a post! xx

    Louboutininthemaking.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've missed youuuu!! Really great sketches, I love the shoes! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jesus Christ! THESE ARE AMAZING! YOUR SO TALENTED!
    AHHH! Im actually amazed. Sorry about the late reply (as usual hahah) I just did a new post, and thank you for your lovely comment! Panda xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. very cute sketches! love it! :)

    natalieoffduty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the sketches, they are really amazing!
    your blog is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  11. gorgeous drawings !
    i love the edgy shoes you have in mind :)


    thanks soo much for stopping by at my blog :)
    GLISTERS AND BLISTERS (DOT) COM

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really like your designs! They're very creative and fresh -- it's nice not to see the same thing over and over. :)

    Mikayla
    arealcharacter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. i loved those sketches!!
    congrats, they are amazing :)
    xoxo tamy

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am in LOVE with your sketches!!
    You're making me pick up the courage to start sketching again :)

    www.say-bleurgh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

merci ♥