26.10.10

OUT ON THE MAIN STREETS

It's been so long since my last post, and I'm excited to be back to blogging! I thought I might make a special post, including the next video to the 'Melissa + Aimee's day of fun!'

On sunday, Aimee and I trekked to Bethnal Green to check out the affordable vintage fair. We searched through hundreds-ok I exaggerate- lots of racks filled with fur coats, oversized blazers and huge jumpers. It was like Narnia. Kind of. As if if I went throught enough racks, I would find Aslan leading an army of fictional characters into war with the Ice Queen shouting 'For Narnia!' and a horse-man standing by a lampost calling himself Mr Tumnus. Personally, I don't actually really like Narnia, but I do like the idea of having another world on the other side of my wardrobe.

SO, after a few hours of elbow nudging, feeling claustrophobic and beating a lady to a cardigan I never ended up buying, we went to the V&A Museum of Childhood. It may have 'child' in the name, but some of the activities were too complex even for our 2 teenage minds put together. High expectations for child geniuses nowadays jheez. 


Finalement, here's the video. Enjoy ;)


+ To suscribe to our videos and to check out more days of fun, check out our youtube channel here :D










Lovee
xx

15 comments:

  1. :O Im jealous! Looks like an awesome fair! :D
    Wow looks like it was busy :O

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. those sorts of places are my FAVOURITE... i'm so jealous! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow looks like the best fair ever!

    ReplyDelete
  5. awww i missed this because i wasnt in london im going too the next one hopefully
    love the video

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just watched this video! Oh my god, you guys are so cute, and your voices are so different from what I imagined! Crazy! I was laughing so much at the random quotes. 'SKITTLES!' "I got this lace blouse. I don't actually like it anymore.." hahaha Panda xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha, fun times, good job editing :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks for your comment :)

    that vintage jumble sale looks amazing!

    Vintage Stop at www.vickileestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving your photos I totally missed this :( just about to watch your video. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. So you never actually came away with anything?! That's very restrained - looks like a great event! jazzy ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm definately going to check out when the next vintage fair is happening, although my student loads my suffer from a trip to one.
    awesome video.
    I love you two's style and I love The Strokes sooooo much! It made me happy to hear them on the video.

    ReplyDelete
  12. the fair looks awesome !
    and i loved the streetstyle pics you choose on the first post :)

    i havent been to ur blog for ages too !

    glisters and blisters

    ReplyDelete
  13. i wanted be there with you grils ;)
    Nice shopping

    ReplyDelete

merci ♥