24.12.10

Melissa & Aimee Day 4: V&A museum


A little snow and ice is all that's needed to leave me standing on a crowded platform waiting for a train for 16 minutes, but after having arrived at South Kensington station, all was good, and Aimee and I made our way to the V&A museum. After getting a bit lost and a few flights of stairs, we saw a guy walk around in what could only be described as a stripy colourful jester jacket thing, but we soon found the dressing up corner, and I changed my first impression judgement of him. Aimee chose to be a medieval princess with a skirt that weighed a ton, and I decided a puffy shorts and donut shouldered jacket outfit. I have no idea what it’s supposed to be. We rode on the Boris Bikes-well, sat on them- and hung out in a phone box. Cool kids, we are.
source
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!
Lovee
xx

18 comments:

  1. I always love watching your videos. You guys just seem so lovely :) They always make me laugh too. have an amazing christmas, and so sorry for being dodgy with comments, I've just done a new post so, I'll try and reply to all of yours on the various old post hehe. panda xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love watching your videos. You guys just seem so lovely :) They always make me laugh too. have an amazing christmas, and so sorry for being dodgy with comments, I've just done a new post so, I'll try and reply to all of yours on the various old post hehe. panda xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your video, hope you had fun at the V&A!
    The Wombats = oh yess ;) I'm making a 'lil music video for their song "party in a forest" for my college media project.

    MERRY CHRISTMAS!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh melissa have a merry xmas!! :)
    that little video is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry Xmas! :-)
    I wanna invite you to my blog - www.fashionablyyy.blogspot.com . You will find there a lot of inspirations, new trends in fashion and many other things! It would be nice if you wanna follow me. xoxo

    www.fashionablyyy.blogspot.com
    www.fashionablyyy.blogspot.com
    www.fashionablyyy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah die laatste twee foto's zijn echt te schattig voor woorden haha!

    &Bedankt, moet nog wel eventjes uitvogelen hoe alles werkt haha ^^

    Welke camera gebruik jij trouwens,
    want je foto's zijn altijd van supergoede kwaliteit :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. i LOVED ur christmas postt !!
    great photos love !

    happy belated merry christmas to you !
    glisters and blisters

    ReplyDelete
  8. merry christmas to you too! cute photos and the museum looks fab. :)
    xx.

    ReplyDelete
  9. you are beautifull!!!your blog are great!!!i`m following!!

    XoXo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dressing up corner? That sounds awesome!! Merry Christmas girlie :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. hope you had a great christmas, those cookies look gorgeous! xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. hope you had the best christmas <333 I love the second photo it's amazing!

    LuvLux
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy newyear, sweetie!

    Lovely blog!
    &. Maybe we can follow eachother?

    Love &. Kisses, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ahhh, this was a fun day :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy New Year, keep doing what you are doing love it. xx

    ReplyDelete

merci ♥