9.1.11

Bah,humbug.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
H&M blazer, tape knit jumper sent to me by very.co.uk, DIY hairband

This blazer is one of my favourite items in my wardrobe, albeit the relcutant bolognese and grass stains. It's the perfect length and ideal for lazing around the house, which I've been doing quite a lot lately. 


I've never really bought into the minimalism trend, but I love this editorial form Gravure magazine back in August 2009. 

It's a quick post today, I have so much revision to do, and too many distractions...but for those who would like to know what I eat for breakfast and what pointless ramblings I have swimming around in my mind throughout the day, FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER!
right

Lovee
xx


9 comments:

  1. Love your headband thingy, its awesome :D and your tights :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That blazer is gorgeous hon. I remember wanting one like that a few months ago and forgot about it... you've rekindled my desire haaha! jazzy ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blazer, you are too stylish :)
    xx
    following~

    http://sheplayedwithsnakes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there!
    Lovely blog you have here! Lots of nice pictures and good inspiration! Thanks for sharing!

    Wanna be followers? Let me know!!

    Love from Stockholm.. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. these pictures are full of inspiration! =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. loveloveloveeee thiss !


    www.lightsdrivemysoul.blogspot.com
    xxSea

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice blazer !

    http://rosapelsblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

merci ♥