24.1.11

The elderly sales clerk won't eye us with suspicion

 Go on, LOL at my face.
vintage jumper and badge, H&M skirt, vintage bow tie


 
I got this bow tie quite a while ago, but never go around to wearing it, so here it is, being worn. I got this vintage jumper at a vintage fair I went to with the fabulous Aimee, which you may or may not remember from this, and I've never worn that either, so this outfit is one of first times...I've never been a big fan of turtlenecks, because I have broad shoulders due to years of swimming when I was younger, so they've never been good for my shape, but I loved the print on this jumper, so I just added the bow tie to draw the attention away from them. Another reason I'm not a big fan of turtlenecks would be how they squash my face and mess up my hair as I put them on...

Although I only have one exam coming up soon, I have so many coursework deadlines to meet, not to even mention the June GCSE exams. It's so crazy to think that I only have a few months of school left. Ever. The thought of leaving school is quite daunting for me, but I'm so excited to start afresh.

Lovee
xx

OH! and follow me on Twittaa guyzz, click.

26 comments:

  1. such a cute outfit, the bowtie is such a nice touch AWESOME :D and exams blehhh, can't wait to start yr 12, gonna be good :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. EH REINDEER BROOCH, PATTERN JUMPER AND A BOWTIE! this outfit is an all round WINNER.
    Best of luck with the deadlines!
    x fi
    www.sos-saveourshoes.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm following you <3

    http://nocrisnoparty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so cozy in this sweater and I'm loving the bow tie! I'm not the biggest fan of turtlenecks either but i love seeing them on other people :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so lovely!
    Amazing sweater!


    xx
    Marc.

    ps. i'm following you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely energy you have girl:) and the cake. yum! thanks for following me. you rock.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are sooo damn cute. Ahh. :) :) I love the bow tie!

    http://glamkittenslitterbox.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. such a quirky cool jumper

    www.pinstripeprince.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. You're almost there! Good luck with the last of school!

    Cute bow tie!

    ReplyDelete
  10. your sweater is really lovely !!
    and the cake looks yummy :9

    ReplyDelete
  11. interesting outfit!

    http://damncreativity.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for following!!
    Haha such fun and spontanous photo's ^^ love the sweater, nerdi glass and of course the stocking (and the hole!)

    xx~

    ReplyDelete
  13. sooooo cute!!!! love your bow ties!!

    katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love ur blog so much ♥
    Magnifique (:
    retro-junk.blogspot.com (if u have time to have a look ) :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Really pretty jumper and that cake looks delish!! :)SArahD

    ReplyDelete
  16. thank you for your lovely comment on my blog!
    you are to cute on your pictures! kiss x
    www.thefashionmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hey... love your blog. :)
    Following ya.
    Visit & follow back if you like: www.modishmoxie.com

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  18. omg your are so precious!!! i love your outfit!!!

    so following you!

    ReplyDelete
  19. You are so cute!! I love the bow tie. :) And that cake looks AMAZING. <3

    ReplyDelete
  20. you are the cutest! you have the quirkiest style :)
    xx

    http://sheplayedwithsnakes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

merci ♥