22.1.11

Take a bite of my heart tonight

vintage skirt, vintage sheer blouse, H&M platforms, vintage badges



Hello again, I haven't posted in so long, mainly because of exams and more exams. As I haven't done a proper one in a long time, I felt that an outfit post was due, so I dug out this vintage skirt I bought forever ago and this vintage blouse from my mum. This skirt is SO FUN to wear, not only to I love the pleats, but it's so swishy, which means me swaying my hips whenever I walk, like Shakira! except not. It's a really deep hue of red, but doesn't really come out in these photos. The badges are 2 of my may favourites; the duck one is from my mum ages ago, and my auntie has one because my mum and auntie apparently had a phase during the 80s/90s where they went shopping a lot and bought a lot of matching clothes in different colours. I have photographic evidence of this. But no, they will not feature on this very blog...fortunately for you, or unfortunately, depending whether or not you care, which I doubt anyone does really...are you still reading this?

I only have one more exam until June- psychology if you're wondering-so hopefully I'll be posting more regularly. However, for those who would like to follow me on twitter, read about what I'm listening to, listen about what I'm reading to(?) and have a personal insight of my life (sounds inticing huh?) follow me here.

Lovee
xx

and for all you smiley pessimists out there... :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

28 comments:

  1. Your red vintage skirt is gorgeous.
    You look amazing !
    xoxo,Kinga.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sophisticated, chic outfit! I love those platforms, and the shirt is perfect! I actually adore this outfit, very very very nice. Panda xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love love love this outfit, the skirt is such a nice colour and im liking the shoes ;) hope to see more outfit posts from you missy haha :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that studded blouse is amazing, and so is that shade of red !

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is a really cute outfit! love the socks in the shoes :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I adore the shirt! So nice. I hope your exams are going well :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. you do look so very pretty in this outfit!!xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. your style is the cutest thing, i love love it all,epecially the little ornaments on the sheer shirt! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that blouse its beautiful! Nice outfit. Thanks for the comment and following, il follow you back :)

    http://www.gingerrsnap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. That blouse is so perfect, I am jealous :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. GOD ! I love your blog ! Which camera do you use for your photos? Ali.

    ReplyDelete
  12. love your blog , it's really something. check mine and if you like it follow me and i will follow you
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this! Hyped on lookbook. <3

    ReplyDelete
  14. beautiful! i love the skirt!

    The Flower Girl

    X

    ReplyDelete
  15. ah sweetie, this outfit is perfect! I have a slight obsession with sheer blouses and longer skirts- i just keep buying them! great vintage finds xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cool look!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. amazing pictures ! <3
    I LOOOVE your outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. i love your skirt!!! sooo pretty! you have such a great blog! :)

    im definitely following you.
    i hope you can follow me back ^-^

    katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi!!
    Great blog and style;)
    Can we follow each other?? We’re already following you!!!
    Hope you’ll follow us back!!

    www.whereverthesunsetis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Adorable outfit!! I love that long red skirt. It's beautiful. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  21. lovely blog!
    take a look of my new blog
    start to follow me and I'll follow you (:
    keep in touch xOxO
    http://nocrisnoparty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  22. love this outfit! :)

    www.thehallowedground.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Your photos are very positive :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. What a lovely skirt!
    Vintage shopping can be feel so rewarding when you find great pieces.

    ReplyDelete

merci ♥