21.2.11

Day 5: Portobello Market 2.0

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


GOD DAMN this weekend was a good one. Saturday marked the continuum of the 'Melissa and Aimee's days of fun' series, and we headed out to Portobello Market for a day of vintage shopping, bargain spotting, and...oh yeah, rain. It wasn't heavy rain, but enough for my glasses to steam up whenever we went into a shop, which as you can imagine was a good look for me. That was sarcasm.

Despite the icy conditions, which is expected of London, we soldiered on like true londoners, and although many of the stores were closed because of the weather (especially the ones nearer the end, which are always the best ones), we found some pretty awesome bargains. After lunching on chips, we went to Caffe Nero for a chai latte and a spot of videoing. All with frequent updates on twitter every few minutes, because we totally love twitter.

I'll be posting the next video within a few days of our outing to Brick Lane on sunday, here's a little preview...

make avatar

Lovee
xx

22 comments:

  1. Ik looks like heaven!! Al the vintage findings... Great! Have fun there. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah great finds! i went vintage shopping in brick lane and camden today in london which was so good but didnt find bargains as good as you! ive been to portobello but going to have to go back, thsi is such a good video! love the diy ear cuff you made in your last post too!


    a fashion blog by lydialee!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great video.
    I love the record art on the wall.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow wow wow WOW!! I am sooo jealous! That sounds like the perfect day! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. i could spend days in that pile of books

    ReplyDelete
  6. AH YOU TWO ARE SO CUTE. I WANT TO EAT YOU UP/ HAVE YOUR ACCENT AH IT'S AMAZING.

    And now, I want to go thrifting sooooo badly!

    QUIRKYEXPLOSION.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gooddd. All of these items look amazing. I want to go SO badly! Those clothes! Ahhh! you're killing me:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aw looks like you had a great day, despite the friggin stupid weather (which is really getting on my nerves now ha!)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your pics!
    please follow me with Bloglovin'
    I'll follow you back (: xX

    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/2232748/no-cris-no-party

    ReplyDelete
  10. Heyy!
    yeaaah is a picture of Gregory and Audry, i love it!!

    Great post and amazing photos!

    Follow you, it would be great if you follow back!

    http://justreptilia.blogspot.com

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow!! what a lovely market!!!


    and I'm following your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ahh this was such an awesome day :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great video!
    Seriously, you're gonna have to do a post about all of your tricks of the trade with this techie stuff. Like the youtube bar, slideshows...all of it. Because I know none of it!

    peachandpeaches.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. your blog is so amazing and I love London and wish I had a friend there to visit him/her all the time :D
    regensburg is really boring !
    cool photos!

    ReplyDelete
  15. looks amazing
    WIIIIIIIIISH we had someplace like that around here to go(then again i would probably spend money on that instead of erm..my textbooks heh heh)

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a cool place!! if i was there, i'll buy everything!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow! I wish I will be there some day ;d

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love this video! Love your glasses, the red headband and the style of your frind too! amazing I think :)
    I follow you and I hope you want to add me on Facebook!! this is my link :)

    http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1267258801

    London is in my heart.

    ReplyDelete

merci ♥