3.3.11

DIY: 5, no, 2 minute ring

SAM_1699
SAM_1694sephia
SAM_1697
You're probably getting a little bored of this cardigan...well I'm not, I love it so much I could marry it. Ha, I'm kidding...or am I?
Yes I am.
-_-

I made these rings after taking these metal wine caps home becuase I thought they would be an awesome cause for an easy little DIY. As stated in the title, this takes literally 2 minutes, and you only need 2 things!
1. Metal wine cap
2. Plyers
2
1
Steps:
1. Use plyers to unhook the inner metal loop
2. Wind the wires around the opposite wire to make 2 rings, adjusting to make it whatever size.
Et voila mes cheries!
3
NOTE: The metal may dig in a bit, so it would be useful to make it loose so it doesn't cut you whenever you move your fingers!

I'm gonna end this post with the latest single from The Strokes, because with the release of their forthcoming album nearing, I'M SO FRIKKING EXCITED :D
Have a happy thursday my lovelies...it's my birthday next thurday.

Lovee
xx

30 comments:

  1. Such an awesome idea! I really wanna try it out now <3

    Love Ellen
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. those rings are freeking amazing.
    love them.<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome rings, and good for the environment to recycle too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome rings, and good for the environment to recycle too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ohh thats such a kool idea, loveee it :)

    http://haveapeekinsidemywardrobe.blogspot.com/

    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the idea! And do you already know what you're going to get for your birthday?
    x
    fashion-obbsession.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. AWESOME DIY! and yay your birthday, so excited :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. such a creative diy!! looking forward to your birthday post! ahaha!
    loving your dress! and cute stripy socks too ahahaha!
    Krissy xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a great idea, love the creativity! You've got a lovely style too x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think you are a genius! :) amazing rings! 100 % handmade!
    I follow you. Hope you like my blog:

    Idontcarebutyou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I lived this D.I.Y gave me something to fo for march break :) You never stop making m'y day ^.^
    XxxTrayxxX

    ReplyDelete
  12. so awesome!!! thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Melissa, this is a flipping amazing DIY tutorial!! I'm not even joking, the rings look fantastic! :) and you look cute and lovely, just like always my dear!

    ReplyDelete
  14. great DIY and nice outfit ^_^
    Nice blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a nice idea!It looks really great and funny :D
    I love these rings ;)

    ReplyDelete
  16. That's so coooool!Great POST!Follow me
    http://mformariza.blogspot.com/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. WOW great DIY idea!! I need to try this!!
    <3
    http://reserveradefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. haha this is a cool ring. love your style!

    http://opinionslave.blogspot.com x

    ReplyDelete
  19. i shall try that DIY !
    it's really cool !


    glisters and blisters

    ReplyDelete
  20. that's genius of you for the rings, i would try them soon! lovely blog btw!

    ReplyDelete
  21. wow, you're really talented! the rings really unique, i should try it too :) thanks for shared it with us!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Cool post!
    You are really creative, love the rings:)

    http://justreptilia.blogspot.com

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Your DIY rings are amazing!
    I should try it out sometime. :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. wow i love your self made rings!!
    tho, are they a lil uncomfortable? haha just wondering

    ReplyDelete
  25. that's so sick. great idea & hope you had an amazing birthday & all your wishes come true this yr :)

    The Dress Up Corner
    x

    ReplyDelete

merci ♥