23.3.11

Hard to explain

SAM_1923
SAM_1927
SAM_1922
SAM_1905
SAM_1848
100th post!
Hello lovely people. I haven't posted in so long, but I'm promising another post either on friday or saturday, as I have a non-uniform day on friday for comic relief (which was last week I know, but my school decided to have it a week late).  Since last posting, I've been been busy turning 16, tackling a monster pile of coursework and turning 16. THAT'S RIGHT. I'M 16  (and 13 days). That delish calorific strawberry and dark chocolate concoction was created by my auntie, who actually made 2 other cakes too, becuase she's fab (don't worry, they were shared amongst about 40 people...).

I also got 3 new piercings last week! I got a snug piercing and 2nd lobes, which were pretty much a late minute decision. I love love love them, the cartilage was pretty painful, but it was only expected, and totally worth that 5-second pain.

If you follow my twitter, you would probably read a lot of music related tweets, and seeing as the new album from The Strokes, my favourite band ever, was released this week, and news of The Strokes headling reading, I thought I would add my favourite EVER Strokes song...
I thought this album was a different sound from their previous albums, and didn't like it as much as their older stuff, but if you havent' already, check it out! It's totally worth a listen.


Because we all love GIFs.
make avatar
animated gif maker

I must get back to this english coursework now...can't wait for these darn GCSEs to be over with, summer soon...

AAANNDD. 400 FOLLOWERS!!! Can't express how grateful I am to everyone who follows, comments, (occasional) emails etc...YOU KNOW I LOVE YOU RIGHT? <3

p.s. I'll be holding a giveaway soon, so stay tuned for that
p.p.s. I'll reply to all your comments on friday if I can't squeeze them all in tonight..unless I finish this essay in record time.. *wishful thinking*
p.p.p.s I've changed the layout back to good 'ole minima lefty stretch!! happyhappyhappy

Lovee
xx

23 comments:

  1. Love the new piercings! You totes rock them my dear :) and wooooo congrats on all da followers dude very well deserved! :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment love!

    I really like this post, your piercing is so cool!

    http://justreptilia.blogspot.com

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOOOT WOOT! HAPPPY Birthday!!! Congrats on your followers and views :) I wish to get to where yourblog is someday :) wish I found it earlier :)
    XxxTrayxxX

    ReplyDelete
  4. 400 followers on 100th posts? You should be proud girl. Sixteen years old and you have gotten about 4 followers per post. That's awesomely awesome.
    LOVE THE STROKES NOW BTW. I never really gave them a chance before. But this song got my feet tapping, them my head bobbing, and the rest is history. Thank you.

    peachandpeaches.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your accessories collection is AWESOME. and you like The Strokes! And you're like, MY AGE! aha, this post made me happy. :3

    ReplyDelete
  6. your earrings are sooo adorable :)))

    http://monsieurmauro.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your jewelery collection is amazing and I want a similar piercing to the one you just got! It looks cool :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. i really REALLY love this blog sweety.

    I given you THE KREATIV BLOGGER AWARD today on my blog.come visit me to see. ;)

    IDONTCAREBUTYOU.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. happy belated birthday!
    so many important moments..
    congratz!

    <3
    http://escapesweetest.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. congrats on 400 followers, much deserved!
    and the cartilage piercing, look painful! but i love it!
    awesome cakey thing! ahaha!
    Krissy xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy (past) Birthday! I've always wanted my cartilage pierced but I'm guess I'm too scared :)

    Love the blog <3

    www.frockspotter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations on the 400 followers! I love Strokes; I'm so excited to see them at Leeds fest! x

    ReplyDelete
  14. ahh I'm so glad the strokes are back, thoughts on the new song, I am obsessed!! love your piercing, and that cake I am so jelous, looks gorg!

    LuvLux
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. where did you get your earring rack from? love this blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. super cute collection! love the strokes :)

    http://fashioneggplant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. love your Gifs. i love your piercings mine got blocked need to pierce them again great blog <3

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh no, now I want a snug piercing!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Happy belated birthday dear! And congratz on 400+ followers ^^
    Your aunt made a nice yummy cake o: !! Strawberries <3
    I'm looking forward for your giveaway :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi sweetie, I love your blog, too perfect!
    I am already following of course ...
    Could you follow me too?
    Look, my blog is in Portuguese, but I understand perfectly well English ...
    There is a translator in my blog, OK?
    Can you follow the twitter too?
    @ Blogspm
    Pink kisses

    Alice Dias


    http://coisassoparameninasfofis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. cute outfit and great photos <3 love your shorts and shoes :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. GIFS are the best:) and that strawberry thing looks really yummy!:)

    ReplyDelete
  23. love your piercings!

    xoxo
    www.afashionhouseofcards.blogspot.com
    New update online now!

    ReplyDelete

merci ♥