26.3.11

Mardy Bum

SAM_2066
SAM_2047
SAM_2038
I MAKE MYSELF LOL.
SAM_2056
SAM_2073
mum's old shirt, vintage shorts, new look brogues


As promised, I've posted, however I couldn't post what I wore yesterday because it accidently deleted all the photos, well all but one (below), but it wasn't the most exciting outfit anyway..I just wore a load of necklaces, some of which I made, others bought from various different places. Not the best idea wearing it with the netted top, as both get caught on everything, seriously, nearly every door I past at home my sleeve gets caught on it and it pulls me back...(you know what I mean right? Pretty sure I'm not the only that'd happened to...)
SAM_1970
Today I pretty much stayed at home, so thought I should do some much needed revision for the exams I have in May and June, but ended up watching Glory Daze episodes again because they're awesome and make me LOL. Then had a yoghurt for lunch because when no one's in, I'm too lazy to cook for myself...even a bowl of cereal is too much effort to drag me away from my laptop. I'm pretty much a couch potato, but in bed. A bed potato. After a good few hours I took some outfit photos becuase it's suuuuunny outside, so beautiful. BRING ON SUMMER. YEYAH. 

OH. Almost forgot. This shirt was an awesome find from my mum's old stuff, I was surprised to find a whole load of disney clothes actually, maybe it was a phase she went through...When I tried it on, I just had to wear it with stripy shorts, took me a while to find these shorts though, seeing as I haven't worn them for so long.
JC
So want this for the summer...oh piggy bank. Y U SO EMPTY?! *shakes*

Lovee
xx

34 comments:

  1. Love this outfit, full of stripes..what could be better?! I'm such a 'bed potato' as well. It becomes ridiculous sometimes hahaha! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. those oxford shoes are so cute. i love your blog. it's really amazing! check out my blog .discover

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are a cute bed potato :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! I love the Mickey shirt, especially tied at the waist. You have such a fun and playful sense of style. Perfection my dear! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. you're so cute on third pic.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love the Mickey Mouse detail on your shirt, and i love the shorts too. i totally get you on the whole bed potato thing!
    p.s. i need each and everyone of your neckalces :)

    Mollie from we-are-the-crowd.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha, a bed potato...yep. sounds like meee! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. followed back beautiful. those leopard wedges are jawdropping iwant aswell <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. I adore those floral white ankle socks! I'm literally obsessed with ankle socks ;P
    and love your necklace, it's actually AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look great, We see that you have a lot of great ideas :) Good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. you are so cute! love the shirt xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. your outfit is all sorts of adorable! super cute shorts and i love those shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  13. love what you're wearing and those wedges look great! so lovely! xoxo nina

    mylovelyfashiondiary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I absolutely love your outfit :-)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ahh, it's Mickey! Such a cute outfit girly. Love the accessories in the second last photo :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. You look so cute! What an adorable shirt. And, oh my god, those shoes are STUNNING. If only I had the money.... Panda xo Oh, and thanks for you sweet comment! Sorry for the late reply.

    ReplyDelete
  17. love your mickey mouse shirt!!!
    also your shoes!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. such a cute top!!!
    and love your shorts!
    always wanted a pair of high waisted ones!
    they look awesome on you
    Krissy xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  19. Absolutely Perfect!!

    Love your shirt and shoes!!

    http://justreptilia.blogspot.com

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  20. this outfit is so cute. i love the play on the patterns and colour.
    xoxo
    mina

    ReplyDelete
  21. LOVE love LOVE the look!! Such a vintage shirt, I had something like that when I was little, and now it looks soo cool on you with the shorts and brogues!!!

    xo thefashionguitar

    ReplyDelete
  22. I like your style !
    Visit my blog and follow me if you want xxx

    ReplyDelete
  23. i love your super cute mickey mouse shirt! and love the shoes too!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Lovely outfit!

    & Maybe a bit off the subject, but your tweets are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  25. amazing shoes on the last photo :>

    ReplyDelete
  26. your blog is so cute..
    if you want you'll be my follower..:)
    XOXO
    http://stylestarmjonas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. gotta love mother's phases! great shirt so charming. the striped shorts are perfect with it. cute brogues

    ReplyDelete
  28. your shirt is phenomenal! love it! what an amazing find. and leopard print wedges + lace socks = AMAZING. x

    ReplyDelete
  29. I love this posts for many reasons:
    The name of the posts, who wouldnt like the Arctick Monkeys, even my mom does !!
    Who doesnt love The Strokes?
    I adore your look, especially the skirt !!!

    Take a look at my blog:
    http://styleinreallife.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete

merci ♥