1.3.11

MYBK: Multicolour Yarn Big Knit

SAM_1719
SAM_1715
SAM_1708
SAM_1730
colage
SAM_1723

I've been living in this cardigan, I love it so much! I bought it in Portobello Market, you can see the post here, and it's been my favourite addition to my wardrobe from the past week. I'm a sucker for little details, and the multicoloured yarns are visible when you look at it close up, which is what I think makes it that little bit more special. Plus, it was only £2! Most definately an awesome bargain!

On saturday, I headed out to Covent Garden with my friend Chloe, who I haven't seen in...forever, although originally we were going to go to the Natural History museum (because we're huge nerds like that, and I also love dinosaurs...I'm not kidding), but the queue was too long for a rainy London day, especially when surrounded with confused tourists clutching roasted peanuts and huge backpacks (what do they actually have in there?!).
SAM_1743
SAM_1750
SAM_1744
Here are some snaps I took whilst waiting in South Kensington. There was a little food market, and I love food markets, so hung around there for a while, before checking out a few wedding/bridal shops and the charity shops (which were quite expensive compared to my local charity shops).
SAM_1737
SAM_1736
SAM_1735
My sunday night consisted of about 3 cups of coffee to accompany the long night to follow in order to complete an essay on 'Of Mice And Men', which I left to the last day of half term because, well, doesn't everyone?
SAM_1760

Lovee
xx

P.S. I've changed the layout again...once I started I couldn't stop changing it a little here and there, but I think I'll stick to this one for a while.

P.P.S 380 followers!! Thank you to all you lovely readers, HUGS ALL ROUND!!

19 comments:

  1. Love the cardigan! And that essay which took forever to do - he didn't even collect it! -_- ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really love your cardigan &
    it looks great with the skirt !
    I can't wait to go to London in 2 days :)

    xx
    TRUEFASHIONLOVE.BLOGSPOT.COM
    truefashionlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love everything that u have on and the photos are amazing. :)
    love it alot


    http://moncheri-lily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. ummm you, sweetie are adorable! great skirt, love the outfit!!

    xo,
    cb

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this entire outfit!
    Krissy xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the cardigan and the skirt!
    x
    fashion-obbsession.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Eek! I remember "Of Mice And Men!" We watched a film too - it was so odd... :S I love Covent Garden! Looks like you had fun :) x x

    http://angel-in-this-dress.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. loveee ur outfit :)

    http://haveapeekinsidemywardrobe.blogspot.com/

    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. loveee ur outfit :)

    http://haveapeekinsidemywardrobe.blogspot.com/

    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your Blog is really great! It's so amazing! I'm a new follower. What about following each other?
    I'm so sorry, my english isn't so good. ;D

    fashion-andtrends.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. the sweater's gorgeous - love all the colours in it.
    and that food looks supremely tasty mmmmm :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your skirt! Adds some spring to your outfit. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. hmmm all those yummy food pics make me so hungry. espeically that chicken. yumminess!
    xoxo
    mina

    ReplyDelete
  14. cool photos:)xx

    http://www.inablondeworld.net/

    ReplyDelete
  15. you're such a cutie! and yum.. the food..

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love your skirt, and your glasses! :) Covent Garden is so nice to stroll around in!

    PS Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete

merci ♥