7.3.11

Slowly strolling in the sweet sunshine

SAM_1781_picnik
SAM_1771
SAM_1796
SAM_1767
vintage jumper, vintage brooches, H&M skirt, ebay wedges

The lyrics in the title are totally relevant to this post in 2 ways. Firstly, they are from 'New Shoes' by Paolo Nutini, and in this outfit I'm wearing the new wedges I bought last week, and also, the sun is shining as I write this post! It's still not hot, but I'll settle for sun for now, albeit the chilly-ness. The window is open in my room, and I'm cold, but the sun is shining through and so a lovely summer is looking hopeful, though judging by the past few miserable summers, I still have my doubts...

I bought this vintage jumper at the vintage fair in Bethnal Green a few weeks ago when I with the fabulously awesome Aimee, and a post should be up about that soon. And the next addition to our 'series', which clearly, you're all itching to see right?! *insert winking face* I was in 2 minds about buying this jumper, seeing as I'm saving up for a camera, but gave into my (lack of) willpower, and I bought it. And another one. They were both £5, a damn right bargainous (word copyright:Aimee) deal. I'm kind of in love with the print, which I love to clash with a plethory of sparkly and shiny brooches, and the hues of deep blues. I practically wear this skirt with everything, and you may have noticed (stop stalking me), but it goes with everything and I just throw it on without thinking now.

These shoes are a birthday present (ahem, birthday in 3 days...mark in your hypothetical calendars guyzz ;) from ebay. I heart ebay. I <3 ebay. I love ebay. They came early, so I couldn't resist taking them out for an outing when I went to dinner with some friends. Surprisingly they're so comfy and easy to wear and didn't give my feet any trouble or pain, not even walking all the way to my friend's house, so now they will be permenantly attached to my feet, even at home. It's funny because you think I'm lying.

Lovee
xx

P.S. Nearly at 400 followers?! Thank you to all the followers and comments, you make my day!!

53 comments:

  1. You look amazing! Really love the jumper! Hope you visit back :)
    www.swampedinflowers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looove it! I'm so nervous about shopping on ebay :S but I shop plenty on etsy and I'm just getting into craigslist, I'm hunting for platforms too (short no more! yay) :) anyways I adore the post + photos :D

    http://17-candles.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look awesome!!
    Especially your wedges are amazing!
    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. 2 jumpers for £5?! Bloody brilliant! The print on the one you've shown us is GORGEOUS. And wedges? Yes, yes, yes! I am another member of the wedges fan club :) They're just sooo comfy compared to heels aren't they? x x

    http://angel-in-this-dress.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your outfit. And I really like your wedges!
    x
    fashion-obbsession.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love your cool sweater and glasses! i'm your newest follower...almost up to 400! congrats. <3

    http://aberrantmoda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. ooo happpy early birthay in 3 days ahahha!
    i love your outfits! and i love how you always find great bargains on such great clothes! :D
    Krissy xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. great outfit !
    cool shoes , love it <3

    xoxo,
    Rebecca
    http://rebeccaclch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look amazing!! I really love the jumper and the great idea of putting all of those brooches
    <3
    http://reserveradefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh wow i have always dug the bandage skirt and leggings look but i never thought it would look so well with a pullover!

    Love the heels btw!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. aaaaah cute!! i freakin' love sweaters! and those shoes are great too

    16th birthday soon?!?!HAPPY(early)SWEET 16!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your look!

    http://justreptilia.blospot.com

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. nice look I love the pins
    and the DIY below! :D

    catherine

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ugh I love that jumper! I'm not surprised you thought "sod it", it's perfect :) jazzy ♥

    ReplyDelete
  15. L O V E the wedges!



    xoxo from rome
    K.
    http://kcomekarolina.blogspot.com/

    (there's a GIVE_AWAY)

    ReplyDelete
  16. L O V E the wedges!



    xoxo from rome
    K.
    http://kcomekarolina.blogspot.com/

    (there's a GIVE_AWAY)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Obsessed with your outfit, you have AWESOME style. Keep it up - following x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the outfit!

    http://astylishfairytale.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. those brooches are a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your shoes are great!
    http://www.justme-bluefemme.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. You look so cute! I love the sweater!


    xoxo,

    colormenana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. You look great!
    LOvely blog you got to :)

    Maybe we could follow eachother if you find my blog intresting!

    Have a great day dear!
    Hugs!


    http://mirelamededovic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love the jumper and the brooches are gorgeous :) x

    ReplyDelete
  24. Lovely shoes ♥ ps. I'm a new follower of this cute blog, if you want do the same:)
    Stopping by my blog -> http://swallowsecrets.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  25. you look great in your outfit and i love your wedges too!

    http://whenbabispeaks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. BEAUTIFUL OUTFIT - I very rarely comment saying that, but my god, how I mean it.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Oh my gosh, that jumper is incredible. If only it weren't vintage, then I could get one too, haha.
    cute blog! x

    ReplyDelete
  28. Sweet pics! Nice blog":)
    Follow me? I'd be very happy if you do it!
    Thank you so much!
    www.cipollainspiration.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. Still love the post, I really love your broaches too! Thanks for the really lovely comment, sorry for the REALLY late reply, will try to reply sooner next time!
    www.swampedinflowers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. Aaw, this is beautiful !
    I love it ! ♥
    xx

    Henar
    ...OH MY VOGUE!

    ReplyDelete
  31. fantastic jumper, i love the slouchy style

    ReplyDelete
  32. You look awesome, I looove the jumper! An the shoes, I need to get some wedges!

    ReplyDelete
  33. really love your brooches! those wedges look amazing too :) congrats on the followers!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  34. cute cardigan!
    follow me on twitter @zebraandmeerkat x

    ReplyDelete
  35. love your shoes & all your brooches! xx

    ReplyDelete
  36. great jumpper

    http://woodenwardrobe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  37. i think the brooches are the best of the outfit. just gorgeous and so creative , i like :)

    ReplyDelete
  38. You look so adorable <3


    www.tessa-kit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  39. Like Like your wedgers :)
    You have a good experience shopping on ebay. I'm suck shopping and picking on there LOL

    ReplyDelete
  40. hi darling!
    really love your style,blog,pics!!!
    everything're awesome!!!!!
    xx
    maybe we can follow each other? what're you thinking about that?
    kisses from poland

    ReplyDelete
  41. I like your outfit !
    Visit my blog and follow me if you want xxx

    ReplyDelete
  42. Love your wedges!! Hope you had an awesome birthday and congrats on 400 follower dearest!! Totally deserved your blog is UH-MAZING :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  43. LOVE THE BLOG & OUTFIT
    CHEK OUT MY BLOG http://styleinappearance.blogspot.com/
    IF YOU LIKE FOLLOW ME AND I WILL FOLLOW YOU TO
    HAVE A BLESS DAY

    R.M

    ReplyDelete
  44. PINS PINS PINS PINS! Love this so much. Also, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I know, I'm late but, i just read it haha <3 Hope you had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  45. first of all i love your sweater. totally something i would wear. secondly the extra brooches u pinned on it brings this outfit to a whole nother level.
    love it.
    xoxo
    mina

    ReplyDelete
  46. love this outfit, the shoes especially! x

    ReplyDelete

merci ♥