7.4.11

We're only young and naive still

SAM_2180
SAM_2162
SAM_2160
SAM_2156
SAM_2152
SAM_2164
SAM_2149
vintage shorts, watches and bag, jumper given to me from very.co.uk, ebay platform wedges


I remember a time when I used to wear hairbands every day, leaving undesirable marks imprinted across my forehead and kinks in my hair for the rest of the day. Said time was only about 2 years ago. Ok one, but I thought I might give them a little outing seeing as the weather is starting to resemble 'british summers', and by that I mean sometimes-relatively-sunny-days-compared-to-the-generally-miserable-weather-we-get-here-in-London weather. You know what I mean.

These past few weeks have been quite demanding in terms of coursework deadlines at school etc, but on a positive note, it's the start of an extended easter holiday next week, which means 2 weeks off and the Royal wedding bank holiday, so yep, good times :)

In other news, I want to say a BIG thank you to my followers, reading your comments and checking out all your blogs make my day :) I started blogging a couple of years ago, but back then it was more of a personal blog, until British ELLE July 2009 issue with Winona Ryder and a free Urban Outfitters summer tote (yes, I remembered all that, that magazine has sentimental value) opened my eyes to a whole fabulous new world.

Lovee
xx

 P.S. Be sure to enter the giveaway, courtesy of shopalike!!
Enter it here. You have until  Sunday17th April!

31 comments:

  1. wauw super mooi!
    liefde voor die wedges met stars!

    x amber

    ReplyDelete
  2. love that jumper, would be great for summer time! those wedges are amazing :O

    ReplyDelete
  3. Saw those wedges on esty and was like WOOOOOOWZERS! You look great, I love your shoes! I bought some similar without the strap at the back from topshop however they were loose on me, the size down was too tight.. couldnt win!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i absolutely love your top! the texture is great :)

    Mollie from we-are-the-crowd.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is my ideal outfit! I love holey / shredded / crochet tops at the moment and wedges can do no wrong in my eyes :) I've seen this pair on eBay before and debated whether to get them or not - are they comfortable? Sometimes I feel a bit wobbly and awkward in the really high ones!

    The shorts are gorgeous! I'm dying to get some like that. Yours are a really good length - lots of places seem to be doing micro mini hot pant type things which I'm not so keen on. Well, my legs aren't good enough for them anyway! x x

    http://angel-in-this-dress.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love both shoes! Hope you visit back :)
    www.swampedinflowers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. headbands that leave imprints are great ;) coolest top! great wedges. lovin this look.

    ReplyDelete
  8. love your top
    XXX
    AG
    http://annegaelledenay.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. cool look !
    i love it !
    in love with the top , bag , and the shoes !
    great outfit :D

    xoxo,
    Rebecca
    http://rebeccaclch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. ooh, I love your wedges, and that bag♥

    xx
    Simona
    http://thepicnicwithzebra.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. i love your top so much! and the wedges really pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the title of your post! :)

    You look amazing. I love the shredded knit look. Way cool. AND THOSE SHOES ARE BEYOND.

    QUIRKYEXPLOSION.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your wedges so much girl. look great <3

    ReplyDelete
  14. You are soo cute in that outfit!! I love your bag!

    ReplyDelete
  15. erg leuke outfit, bedankt voor het volgen!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awwww <3
    I used to rock headbands alll the time it's embarrassing O.o I love this outfit, I wish I could dress like you . The watch is gorgeous and I'm in desperate need of one. Toodles :)
    XxTrayxX from:
    Strunglights
    &
    Pages of Tray

    ReplyDelete
  17. I am in love with your shirt - so cute. And those painted wedges - to die for.

    ReplyDelete
  18. beautiful! love your shoes <3

    http://www.sweetladylollipop.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. Those wedges are to die for! Nice style anyway!:)

    http://www.shimmerandshinee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Aww, this is beautiful,
    I love it!
    xx

    Henar ♥
    ...OH MY VOGUE!

    ReplyDelete
  21. such a great look lady!!:)love shorts with shirt and those shoes!!
    nice blog!!!
    Follow mine if you like it??i'd be very happy if u do so..i wait u kiss

    patchworkporter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. beautiful outfit! i loove your blog & style, xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  23. i love your jumper !

    www.glistersandblisters.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Lovely photos - That top is so sweet! Plus, great photos, those galactic wedges are insane! Missed your blog, Panda xo

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hey, I'm so glad I found your blog :)! I have a beauty blog and I'm having 2 giveaways right now, so check it out!

    http://opalstevens.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Yes love this outfit soooo something I would wear xx

    zz

    ReplyDelete
  27. OH.MY.FUCKING.GOD.THOSE.SHOES!

    ReplyDelete

merci ♥