2.6.11

Cath Kidston tote review


SAM_3940
SAM_3946
SAM_3947
SAM_3948
A few days ago I came home to a beautifully wrapped package and was excited to find this gorgeous Cath Kidston tote bag.

Cath Kidston Ltd was founded in 1993 when designer Cath Kidston opened a tiny shop in London’s Holland Park. She began by selling the vintage fabrics, wallpapers and brightly-painted junk furniture she remembered fondly from her childhood. Her clever, witty re-working of traditional English country house style meant that her shop soon became a cult success. 

I absolutely love the trademark floral prints and the colours make it versitile and easy to match.


Good points:
Hard wearing, sturdy bag that is the perfect size to fit everything I need with pockets both inside and outside which are perfect for storing oyster cards, ipod, phone etc... The material is strong so is able to carry the weight of magazines, books etc which makes it ideal for long journeys and even as a small weekend bag (if you travel light!) AND, of course its super cute!


Bad points:
When I carried it on my shoulder, I found that the bottom of the bag rested awkwardly on my hip and stuck out which make it a little uncomfortable. Also the bag is open, so I would have preferred a zip along the top to keep it closed.


Overall I think this bag is ideal for the summer, and winter, and spring, ok all year round, so I recommend you head over to the Cath Kidston website and check out their wide range of tote bags and sport one of these gorgeous bags too!

Lovee
xx

p.s. sorry for the lack of updates, I'm on study leave now, so I'll try and post more often and reply to your comments soon :)

20 comments:

  1. Looking faboulous as always dear
    Omg I looove love Kidston bags, so cuteee but I don't like the idea that they are made of cotton so it will get dirty really easily..

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really in love with your outfit!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw thank you soso much for your lovely comment on my blog! It really made me smile aha. These bags are stunning and I love your dress.

    Oh and also, it says on your little 'about me' thingy that you like blueberry muffins, cocoa butter and The Strokes - I LOVE ALL OF THESE THINGS haha. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your denim dress, i need that! and cute tote bag, looks like a great bag for lots of storage. i love CK prints, they're all so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. great outfit and lovely bag! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the bag! And nice to see a post of you again :)
    Love, Swaen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving the contrast of denim dress & smart shirt in your outfit. I'm still not sold on the whole Cath Kidston thing though, I can't spend too long in their shops without getting a floral induced migraine, however I heard an interview with her on the radio & she's actually a really lovely person.

    ReplyDelete
  8. love cath kidston! such a pretty bag & your blogg is so cutee!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. that little umbrella(?) is so cute! love the blue on blue!

    xo,
    c

    ReplyDelete
  10. This tote bag is gorgeous! I definitely agree with you about having a zip on a bag, I feel like everything is going to fall out if there isn't a zip!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your acid-washed denim dress!

    invasionista

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your dress, the acid wash look is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  13. lovely bag and i like the name of your blog, so cute!

    check out my new blog
    www.peacockfeathergirl.blogspot.com


    xx claudia

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your buttoned up collar!!!! Cute :)

    <3 Belly B

    ReplyDelete
  15. you look so lovely and the print on the bag is adorable :) x

    ReplyDelete
  16. LOOOVE your outfit!

    http://justreptilia.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. oh i love that cath kidston bag!! <3
    looking gorgeous with the outfit!
    visit mine and let's follow each other if you want to :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. cuuute outfit!! also that bag is amazing!!
    olivias-pizzazz.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete

merci ♥