30.7.11

I watch the TV, forget what I'm told

IMG_4748
IMG_4749
IMG_4698
IMG_4713
IMG_4715
IMG_4717
IMG_4758
IMG_4807
IMG_4833
IMG_4936
IMG_4640
Summer is officially here, as confirmed by the beautiful weather we've had for the past few days here in London and the glorious smell of BBQs as you walk down the street. Today my family and I went to a Thai festival where there was delicious spicy curries and sweet sweet confectioneries, and a lady hand crafting amazing sculptures out of pieces of fruit. It was a great day out, I love learning about different cultures and trying out new foods from different countries.

For those who have read my blog before, you would probably know that I recently dyed my hair, but now the colour's fading, so I need to re-dye it. Stat. Oh, and I have 3 more piercings! One more lobe on one ear and 2 new cartiledge piercings, my friends pierced them which surprisingly hurt less than having it done at a shop, well that's what I thought anyway. I'll post a photo sometime. Ever since getting my 2nd piercing, I've wanted more, they're addictive, and now I have 8.

Oh, and what's this? I GOT A NEW CAMERA!! It's a Canon 550d, and I looove it, I've spent the last few days taking photos of random things around the house and took it out on it's first outing today. It's my new baby. Say hai to camera! Camera says hi.

So my sister's summer holidays have just started, but I've been out of school for about 2 months already now, so it's like a prolonged summer, which is awesome, I'm not complaining. I've spent most of my days lazing around the house, going out, then coming home to watch Only Fools And Horses, because I clearly have a thrilling life.*insert: sarcasm*.

Now, to mark the 10th annivesary to my favourite album's release, here's a video of my favourite song, Hard To Explain, off of my favourite album, Is This It, by my favourite band, The Strokes. Happy 10th anniversary Is This It.

Lovee
xx

43 comments:

  1. cool (:
    do you have an industrial piercing?
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. lucky on getting a new camera, my digital one is lagging behind... cool outfit. my life sounds just like yours :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely outfit, your hair looks so cute like that :D and yay finally a new camera, the photos look amazing! THE STROKES! Happy birthday Is This It, my favourite album too :') xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. great outfit! love your hair :)
    xx,K.
    ps thank you for your lovely comment! xx,K.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love ur hair <33
    lovely outfit :D

    xoxo,
    Rebecca
    http://rebeccaclch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. gah, all these photos are fabulous! and yipppeee - congrats on the new camera!

    and you look SO ADORABLE. Super preppy chic - adore it!

    QUIRKYEXPLOSION.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. omg. . . i wouldn't be able to even get one piercing!! haha
    this festival looks amazing!!! yummy thai food!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your outfit and the necklace is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is very nice, like it !

    Henar ♥
    ... OH MY VOGUE!

    ReplyDelete
  10. i lovelovelove these photos!! the little plastic statues are AWESOME, i want them all! they look so good when there's many of them. i think i fell in love with them:D and the mirror deer or whatever it is, i want it too! it's simply amazing art, wow. oh, and i'm not finished yet.:D the food looks so delicious, yum!:D<3

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your out fit and your hair looks great. Congrats on the new camera :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Its annoying how fast it washes out!! yaaay for new camera :) Always exciting! aand goodness me the strokes are amazing good choice of song defs one of my favourites of their's!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. nice pic's! And a lovely blog!

    ReplyDelete
  14. love your outfit here and that carving into fruit looks amazing!

    http://thehallowedground.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. the pictures look amazig, i wish was able to go! love the mickey mouse shirt as well

    http://www.woodenheartbeat.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. The food looks amazing! Great pics:)

    ReplyDelete
  17. love this post! :D your blog is amazing!
    xx
    fashionbit

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love your blog! You're so cute and stylish and seem like you're having so much fun! I've really enjoyed looking through all your photos! I just got a new Canon DSLR too and I'm LOVING IT! So fun!

    xo
    ZK
    www.glitter-and-ink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. So cute! Love all your photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. congrats on the new camera girl !!
    and woah, that's a lot of new piercings by the way !!

    ReplyDelete
  21. That looks like such a fun event! You're looking very adorable too. The Strokes are definitely something to celebrate. I think my favourite is 'The End Has No End'.

    Sincerely,
    Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  22. the photos from your new camera are great they look beautiful- the fruit sculptures are gorgeous! thai food is amazing my auntie is thai and i can't get enough of her cooking:) xox

    http://swallows-and-amazons.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love it!! Very cute! Now following you!
    xoxo asiahlynn

    ReplyDelete
  24. Very nice photos, good look !
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  25. hello, cute glasses, cutter blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love those photos, because I can't see things like that in Poland.

    ReplyDelete
  27. yay! congrats on your new camera:)! and they seriously craved in 'Sara' in a watermelon.. that's too cool!

    ReplyDelete
  28. You look sooooo cute on the first picture! Love your blog so following :)

    x jeanne
    allthingssnice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. OMG is that Mickey Mouse on your tee? Love it!!


    Bow Dream Nation xx

    ReplyDelete
  30. YOu look so sweet :D and it looks like so much fun there! Also love the mellon that's cut out so nice Ö Wonderful :)


    xxx London

    ps: you can still join our giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  31. could you look more gorgeous?! I love love the hair, those watermelons are astounding the coloured buddas!! looks like soo much fun,!!

    LuvLux
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  32. I am so envious of your new camera!! Want it so badly! And that vegetable tempura is making me drool, yummm!

    -Ashley
    http://breakfastatsaks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. so cute! that tempura is making me so hungry

    ReplyDelete
  34. Congrats on your new camera!! I agree with you that piercings are addictive!

    Loved the pictures you took :)


    Choices

    ReplyDelete
  35. You're wearing the coolest necklace here! Following you now so i don't miss any more cool stuff like that! Keep up the amazing blog, super girl! x

    ReplyDelete
  36. Really nice outfit & pictures :) Thank you very much for ur nice comment :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  37. cute look, your necklace is awesome.

    J x

    ReplyDelete
  38. GORGEOUS pictures!!! i was thinking about buying Canon 550d but chose a different brand (which is good too ;-)). you have selected beautiful pics for this post! x

    ReplyDelete
  39. you are absolutely adorable! and these photos are incredible!x

    ReplyDelete

merci ♥