8.7.11

Keeping down the underground

IMG_9123
IMG_9127
IMG_9131
IMG_9133
IMG_9176
IMG_9178
how to make a gif
IMG_9182
vintage skirt and belt, Goonies t-shirt from my cousin, hat from tiger, primark tote bag and shoes

The last few days have been pretty busy. On monday, Aimee and I went to London for a job hunt, then on wednesday I got up early to go to Camden, then to Aimee's to....dip dye our hair! Then I left to go to my cousin's house to stay over and go to x factor auditions the next day. A lot of travelling. These photos were taken by Aimee on monday, and I think the total cost for that outfit was about £8, oh I do love a good bargain. Wait wha- dip dye? yee boy. I wanted to dip dye my hair pink, so I had to bleach it first because my hair is so dark, but the dye came out so intense and I applied the bleach too high, so you can see a peek of the bleach above the pink dye, which I didn't really like at first, but ah well, life goes on. We went to Camden really early to buy Manic Panic hair dye but Cyberdog was closed so we panicked a little then headed to Superdrug and settled with the small selection they had to offer.I wasn't that happy with the result, and next time I probably won't use the same dye or leave it on as long. Ah wells. I've put it in a plait because it's less as bright, and sorry for the god awful photo, I was pretty tired.
Picnik collage

Have a fab weekend.

Lovee
xx

20 comments:

  1. No way, I think your hair looks so cool! You should post one of it down. Love the outfit, especially that gorgeous little hat! Panda xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. your hair looks good! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the hair it looks soo good!!

    olivias-pizzazz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. your hair is adorable!! i wish i was game enough to dip-dye my hair!
    xx
    http://sheplayedwithsnakes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG your hair is adorableeee!
    Very creative girl and I think it dooo look good! Love the colors as well ^__^
    -pinchcheek-

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. i think your hair looks pretty amazing!
    and i love your outfit, especially the skirt, who doesn't love a bargain!
    Krissy xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your hair, as I said before :) and awesome outfit :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. your hair!!!! wow, so beauty and the hat so cute,love this look,.and your beautiful smiley face

    LuvLux
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your picture with the chicken. Isn't it wonderful to hug people in costumes? So plushy!

    I think your dip-dyed hair is brilliant. It sort of reminds me of fire, especially in its braid! Dragon-y(the cool, non-human eating type) and awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  10. your hair looks so rad love your outfit <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your shoes!!!! I love them. They caught my eye as soon as I opened your blog.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I usually have issues with sneakers and dresses, but you styled it really well! I love the colour scheme of your outfit. You look adorable!

    Sincerely,
    Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  14. That hair... is just... pffffffff brilliant. I'm so jealous, am definitely going to seek out some green for mine. I love catching up with your blog, it's very inspiring.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. I had a bunch of things to say but then GALjkdlasjdlajd I SAW YOUR HAIR AND I CAN'T THINK OF ANYTHING TO SAY...

    Except for

    ITS AMAZING.

    I loooove it. Seriously. LOOOVE.

    QUIRKYEXPLOSION.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Aw no I like the peak of bleach, it's like a graduation. I'm sure the bright *bright* colour will fade a little anyhow, no?

    ReplyDelete
  17. love love love this. the flowy printed skirt, that charming hat and red lips. love the dip dyed effect, even if it didnt turn out as planned it still looks good.

    http://sojournedinstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your hair turned out great, I love it! Love also the lookbook picture :D and that hat looks so lovely on you <3

    ReplyDelete

merci ♥