14.7.11

Outback a monster wears a cloak of Persian leather

Picnik collageki
DSC08328
DSC08345
 vintage blazer and shirt, H&M jeans and ring, ebay wedges

Yes I have worn these jeans too much lately and yes I know it is technically summer now (I say 'technically' as recently the weather has been rainy and windy and cold. Thanks London.), but I like them. So I vill vear zem.

I bought this blazer in a charity shop the other day for £5, and although I already have quite a lot of blazers, I had to get it because the blazers I have are usually either oversized or mens blazers with the shoulders stooping halfway down my arm, and this blazer was a perfect fit, and was the right length so I couldn't put it down. The blouse was also from the same charity shop, and I got it for £1. The print is awesome, it's a lady in a bikini with an umbrella, must remember to do a close up one day...

This outfit was from a few days before dyeing my hair, which is kinda obvious, don't know why I'm telling you, but I'm gonna make a proper outfit post with my newly pink-but-fading-a-little-but-oh-well hair.

Lovee
xx

21 comments:

  1. I think i need to start wearing my wedges out more! I never do and they can look casual as well.
    Love love love the blazer!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your blazer! pretty good bargain eh!
    and loving the wedges too! cute! need to get myself a similar pair!
    Krissy xoxo

    www.swallowmyfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this look!!
    and i love your blouse!! great find!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is the coolest. a hint of menswear, a hint of pretty, and of edge. perfect hamrony of all of this. the pants are quite literally amazing.

    http://sojournedinstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look ace! I love how you mixed very cool masculine elements and prints, plus those wedges are ridiculously cool. Panda xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I looove the outfit! So so so cool! jeans are awesome!

    olivias-pizzazz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like your blog!
    Follow me ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. totally love your jeans from H&M < 3 xx,Kinga.

    ReplyDelete
  9. whoa u rock :) love this look

    Journal J

    ReplyDelete
  10. cute outfit! love the blouse and the paint stained jeans...AWESOME STUFF :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I agree, its been way too cold to not wear jeans recently :) I think you're clever! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wowee, that blazer is super! And so cheap :O I love the buttons on it <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. lovely outfit dear, love your hair here :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. lovely outfit dear, love your hair here :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. amazing Blog :))

    i love your Outfits :)

    xoxo
    http://itsjennipeace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love your style!!! Very cute! Your blog is awesome! I am totally following you! Hope you can do the same!
    xoxo asiahlynn

    ReplyDelete
  17. the painted jeans are a bad ass compliment to your blazer, great on you by the way <3


    Shanny

    ReplyDelete

merci ♥