3.7.11

Pinball Wizard. Oh, and prom.

DSC08261
DSC08257
DSC08262
DSC08263
Vintage blazer, top from gap, H&M jeans, topshop ring


Hello beautiful people. It's been lovely and sunny in London lately *insert Chandler dance in your imagination here*, I guess July is making up for the lack of sun in June. So today I decided to take my sister shopping, then to the high street for some charity shops and lunch. Despite the hot weather, I found an amazing maxi length coat, which I can't wait to wear this autumn/winter. I always find myself buying coats at the wrong time of the year, but I'm not complaining because I love them all *hypothetically hugs coats*.

I found this blazer in a charity shop for £1 and I just love the colour and the shape, it's also super fun to wear because the shoulder pads are curved and fantabulously huge (although neither I or my camera really do it justice).

In other news, I had my year 11 prom on friday, and it was awesome. It was great to see the whole year together for the last time and everyone looked amazing, can't believe that secondary school is officially over! The past 5 years have flown by, and it's sad to leave all my closest friends and it will be weird not seeing my friends everyday after half a decade, its like the end of an era! (another friends ref, second in one post, I'm on a roll!) Unfortunately my prom dress arrived late so I had to go with a second outfit, but I wasn't too fussed over it as many other people were, I still had a great time.
PROM PHOTO

Hope you all had a fabulous weekend, I'll be replying to comments and checking out all your awesome blogs soon!
Lovee
xx

35 comments:

  1. cute top, love the image print!
    aww, you still looked great in your prom dress! better than nothing right!
    Krissy xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean about buying coats in Summer. I think people tend to donate their Winter clothes in Summer, so I'm always on the lookout for clothes for all seasons in Charity shops.
    I love the colour of the blazer you're wearing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats a cute coat and shirt. I liked how you still rocked your prom outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I mayor love the blazer dear ^^
    Sorry to hear that your prom dress arived to late :( but i'm glad you had a great time afteral!
    Charity shops are great yes :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this blazer! U look fantastic<3

    http://neiti-ithilienn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love the blazer! <3
    everytime i read your and aimees blog i just want to be back in london :/

    xx Lea
    http://abouthumanthings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. loveeeeee the blazer, the shoulders look awesome :) and you looked so pretty at your prom, glad you had fun :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVEEEE YOUR BLAZER. The shoulders are PERFECTION. Envyyy!

    And you look gorgeous! MORE PHOTOS! (I loveee prom photos). But seriously! Amazing! You stand out from your friends, but in the best way possible. And those shoes are incredible. I wore socks with my shoes, too! Haha. I love that look.

    QUIRKYEXPLOSION.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. AWWWW my younger brother had his prom to but I havent seen any photos, you look lovely MORE PHOTOS!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look amazing only £1 thats an amazing bargain. You all look beautiful prom was so perfect had the time of my life going to miss secondary so much <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look amazing! so original and outstanding :)
    love people like you who dont follow what everyone else does!
    kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  12. that coat is amazingggg!! I wish we had awesome charity shops like yours here in Australia!
    you looked so pretty at your formal and those shoes! everytime you wear them i just die at how cute they are. and your friends references lol! im a die-hard friends fan myself!
    xx
    http://sheplayedwithsnakes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look awesome. And you're prom outfit looks like a really fresh take on formal x

    ReplyDelete
  14. loelovelove that blazer and prom dress xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. loelovelove that blazer and prom dress xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. love the blazer and the tee !
    and i adore your style dear :)
    nice blog :)
    now i'm your follower ,


    riestyaap

    ReplyDelete
  17. Bargain blazer! Gorgeous colour too. You look beautiful in that Prom picture, I love your style!

    ReplyDelete
  18. You look adorable! i am in love with your blazer!

    hugs and kisses by Mani.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love your jacket you look absolutley amazing!

    www.roux-derniercri.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. the pink blazer is ADORABLE! love this look and hope you had a great prom!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Eeee, your jacket and ring have to be mine NOW!
    I love your little outfit for your prom <3 Personally you have the best outfit out of the lot of you!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh my god, I looooove that blazer!


    Carissa
    gettingallready.blogspot.com

    PS I am having a giveaway for a free pair of Bjorn Borg panties! Hope you will check it out and enter! Good Luck 

    ReplyDelete
  23. I fell in love with your jacket!!!

    Annie from
    http://pretaporterbyannie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  24. the blazer is soo pretty, i just love the color. and you looked lovely at you're prom.

    ReplyDelete
  25. love the blazer!! very 80's also those pants are gorgeous

    xx

    www.sickbytrend.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. You looked stunning at prom, you killed it!
    That blazer is to die for!

    ReplyDelete
  27. I really really love your outfit! Especially the blazer!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  28. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  29. You look amazing!!

    Also I like your style!

    Nice blog,

    x

    http://thelookinballetshoes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

merci ♥