7.9.11

Loop the loop on the ole banjo

IMG_8964 Picnik collage Picnik collage2
Top of the mornin' to ya. Well it's the evening so top of the evein' to ya. Doesn't really sound as good though does it...


So yesterday I started sixth form, and I was pretty nervous as I'm starting at a new school and was worried I'd be that girl sitting on the toilet eating her ham sandwiches at lunch, but luckily I wasn't and I love it! Partially because I don't even like ham and does that even happen apart from in films? I was actually looking forward to leaving behind the subjects I have no interest in (science, good riddance) and just studying the ones I actually enjoy, I'm taking english lit, textiles, french and maths, well I don't enjoy maths but I find it quite easy so thought why not. I love that the classes just have people who geniunely want to do well in the subject rather than some people who mess about and don't really bother. Spoken like a true nerd.


On a non-school note, these are just some sketches I did quite a while back over the summer as I was just experimenting with different skecthing styles (mostly the face-or-no-face debate). I prefer drawing in pen because it's less 'scratchy' and not as clean, and I think it makes them a little more...3D?


So, another school year is starting, anyone else starting sixth form/college/uni? Hope you are all well!

Lovee
xx

32 comments:

  1. your illustrations are so good!
    so glad to hear your day at sixth form went well, puts me at ease for my first day at college tmrw! eek!
    love your hair here, so pretty ^^
    Krissy xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your hair, these drawings...I love all about you ♥

    xoxo,
    The Chaotic Box
    http://thechaoticbox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. pretty drawings!!

    katrina from theyoungbridgetjones.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your hair, I wish I could make mine look good ombred!

    simplyyoursamb.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love math! and i love your drawing!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your drawings, you should post more! Glad you enjoyed sixth form, you'll have many more great times ahead I'm sure!

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful post, nice croquis.
    Love,
    http://www.chicksinfeathers.co.cc/

    ReplyDelete
  8. what's the weather like? Is it too cold? I'll be there next week! *__*

    ReplyDelete
  9. Perfect! So, I'll bring a lot of sweatshirts and umbrellas :P However, here (Southern Italy) it's too hot now... 33° :(

    ReplyDelete
  10. Glad your having a great time at college :) I've just started today too, I'm quite enjoying it thanks :) I love your hair its gorgeous xx

    http://how-to-smell-the-couture.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. brilliant sketches :)

    i went to sixth form too years ago but i hated mine so much i drop out lol

    and you are taking Eng Lit , thats my fav subject in high school :) and when i went for sixth form in another school , Literature was my main reason but it so happen that year the school decided that they no longer will continue with that subject so they put me in this stupid Business & Trade class

    half way through first year i quit :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those designs are gorgeous xx
    http://www.jessamynread.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. your dip dye is so hot! love the designs girl!

    xo zebra and meerkat

    ReplyDelete
  14. i like your blog ;)

    http://myispirationphotgraphy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. you are really talented, love ur drawings!! and dip dye hair<333

    ReplyDelete
  16. You're talented, you really are. I wish I could make sketches like that!
    http://were-sponsoredbydestiny.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. oomg wow you are soo talented! The drawings are awesome! aww I know the feeling of starting some where new, luckily you loved it :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Glad to hear your first day went well! Takes a while to settle in but you sound pretty happy with how it's all started! I think the 'new girl' is always sort of noticed because they're not a familiar face, but a few girls joined my sixth form when I was in school and they mingled in brilliantly :) ♥ Claire @ Jazzpad

    ReplyDelete
  19. Looove your hair, and the 3rd design is beautiful :) I love sixth form so far, but you know that haha :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. so talented, love your illustrations!


    d e g a i n e

    http://www.fashiondegaine.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. hey girl:) you look so cute! and these drawings are amazing;)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Sweet sketches. I reckon face, awesome shoes though. & yay for sixth form being ace! I only got lucky 2nd time around but your right, I've never noticed anyone eating in the toilet...

    ReplyDelete
  23. YOU LOOOOK SO BEAUTIFUL SO CUTE

    AMAZING ILLUSTRATIONS

    haideeandco.blogspot.com

    haideeandco.blogspot.com

    haideeandco.blogspot.com

    haideeandco.blogspot.com

    haideeandco.blogspot.com

    haideeandco.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. AH YOU ARE THE CUTEST. THING. EVER. And your illustrattions are also fantastic! I love pen, too. There's a rawness to it! I don't know... I liiike it.

    QUIRKYEXPLOSION.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Fantastic sketches! You're really talented. Hope you'll have great school year,

    xoxo
    http://marinnelle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

merci ♥