30.10.11

Vicar in a tutu

IMG_9621 IMG_9636 IMG_9643 IMG_9655 IMG_9644 IMG_9659 IMG_9663 IMG_9664 IMG_9623 IMG_9627 IMG_9669
vintage cardigan, hat, bag and belt, H&M dress, kate moss for topshop faux fur coat, customised shirt, converse


Weather in London is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get (those who haven't seen forrest gump...haven't lived). Aimee and I went to the vintage kilo sale in Brick Lane on saturday, it seemed quite cold in the morning so I decided to wear my fur coat, not knowing that it would turn into ok-to-wear-just-a-cardigan weather, although it was pretty stupid on my part to wear a fur coat to a vintage sale, which always gets pretty crowded, especially when carrying around piles of clothes...lesson learnt. However autumn is my favourite season, I love the toasted colours of the trees the evenings when it's just beginning to get dark, bliss. I wish it would get colder. As it was a saturday, the usual stalls weren't open so we just went into the usual vintage shops and another vintage kilo sale, and was approached by a dodgy looking man who watched us take outfit photos, then advised us on how to take them...which we gave an awkward smile to and carried on.

I customised by shirt collar with 2 photo frame edges I bought the other day by just attaching them on with some plyers, really simple to do and it gave my shirt a cute little detail. Half term is over, and on monday I'm back to the school routine. This year has gone by so quick, before long it's Christmas and NYE, my absolute favourite few weeks of the year; I can't wait.

Lovee
xx

Ending on a musical note: Wolfgang.I've been listening to them for a while now, and they're so good live!

27 comments:

  1. This is lovely. I adore your hat and your hair! And you gotta love strange encounters with 'interesting' people while taking outfit photos, ahah.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your hair and the fur jacket in the first photo! cute outfit!

    xoxo
    Hessa
    http://hessandco.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh your hair! I love it ^__^
    Cute blue hat really!

    xx ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. The tips you've put on your shirt collar look AMAZING - that is such a good idea :)

    www.heart-shaped-bruise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love all the vintage elements in this outfit like the collar and hat but the fact that you're wearing them with converse is amazing. thankyou for the lovely comment by the way - following you! :)
    p.s. i love your glasses

    Mollie from musicandmollie
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. this dress is beautiful! i love the colour and the lace, and the red cardigan next to it!
    your blog is adorable, all your photos are cute too. definitely following. I look forward to what else your wearing :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yhanks for the comment!! I LOVE your style. It's so cool. And you have the same flower-bag from H&M that me, haha. :)

    Follow you!! KiSSeS!^^

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. At first I thought i had the same cardigan but mine is from topshop

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the detail on your collar!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great look, dear! Love your hat xoxo

    http://styleitup-eva.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for the comment on my blog earlier :D Love your outfit, those corduroy Converse are perfection! Need to show my sister tomorrow so we can go halves and buy some hahaha. I so hear your pain with the heat issue in London. So hard to find that perfect balance! xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this outfit, especially the collars, very creative DIY :) and I can't wait for Christmas and NYE tooooo! I love that time of year :') xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely outfit, and great choice for a post title ;) I can't believe I missed out on the sale, I love those vintage by the pound ones.. xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. LOVE the fur coat in the first photo ! And the cordouroy converse are bitchin' ! x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hehe, good ol' Forrest Gump quotes! Really like your outfit here Melissa, the rusty primary colours look fab together, I wish I could pull off a hat like that! x

    ReplyDelete
  17. That's a clever trick for collar tips!! Thanks for your comment...dude, your blog is a refreshing read. Loving it.

    ReplyDelete
  18. ahh love tyler so much,,,., you guys look so cute! i wanna hang with yous!!

    LuvLux
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. ahhhh in love with your fur coat in the first few pictures!!

    x

    http://nrahrahrah.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. This posts are pretty amazing!

    Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
    SHOP: www.saboskirt.com
    BLOG: www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. So sad I didnt go to that,love the detail on the edges of your collar.Your blog is super cool ,hope you comment back x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love this outfit!
    I'm following you now :)

    Chelsea x

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wow I love your hair sooo much!
    And you clothes are amazing to :)

    ReplyDelete

merci ♥