1.11.11

Crack the shutters

IMG_9355 IMG_9345 IMG_9521 IMG_9325
H&M jumper and trousers, vintage blouse, converse

Hello hello, apologies for the tired expression in the first photo and bad lighting in these photos, I took them quickly before school. I got this blouse back in the summer from a charity shop for £1, and it's one of my favourite blouses to wear, there are ladies in bikinis and umbrellas printed on them which I thought was pretty awesome. I've been pretty good at procrastinating recently, putting off my work and instead putting my energy into making my room really neat, I've turned into a neat freak, it's worrying. I've put my books in height order and CDs (yes I still buy cds) and DVDs in order according to genre.

I'm so happy it's november already, I was walking home the other day and it was about 4ish, and the sun was peeping through the trees, half bare with it's golden leaves scattered around them, it was so beautiful. Talking of beautiful things, Florence and the machine's new album is bliss. I downloaded it when it leaked a few days before it's release and it's been on repeat 24/7 (actually about 15/3 but you get the gist)...

Ear candy:



Lovee
xx

22 comments:

  1. i LOVE your hair!

    xoxo, elsa
    http://savannahisnotdead.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tune!!! cute outfit! love shirt especially xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey dear!

    Thanks for yout comment! LOVE your blouse!!!
    Great post, as always!
    http://justreptilia.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this song! and your outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Autumn this year is one of the most beautiful seasons I think! I love when the sun is shining on all the leaves!
    Love love love your blouse (slightly saddened when I saw it was vintage!) and especially with it peaking out over the gorgeous knit is a winner for me!x

    ReplyDelete
  6. That H&M jumper is such a gorge colour love it suits you really well! Maryam xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wooah, I totally thought the pattern was roses! It's a fab shirt, esp how you've styled it with the red jumper. I've not listened to Florence yet....I'm such a fan of her old album but I'm kinda scared I won't like this one so much judging by her singles :S x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I AM A NEW FASHION BLOGGER FROM INDONESIA, LIVING IN SINGAPORE.
    I LOVE YOUR BLOG,AND YOU AS WELL ! ! I AM NOW FOLLOWING YOUR BLOG,YOU CAN CHECK IT!! IT WOULD BE AN HONOR IF YOU FOLLOW MY BLOG BACK:

    seekthesleek.blogspot.com
    if you follow my blog:
    - I WILL BE ACTIVE ON COMMENTING YOUR POSTS
    - I WILL RECOMMEND YOUR POSTS TO GOOGLE
    - I WILL SHARE YOUR POSTS TO MY TWITTER : @TIODANG
    PLEASE LET ME KNOW YOUR TWITTER ACCOUNT, SO I CAN MENTION YOU IF I SHARE YOUR POST TO MY TWITTER,
    AND FEEL FREE TO MENTION ME IF YOU WANT ME TO READ YOUR LATEST POST & LEAVE A COMMENT.
    LIST ME ON TWITTER , SO I WILL KNOW U'RE MY FOLLOWER
    -YOU CAN ADD ME ON FACEBOOK IF U WANT, I WILL ALWAYS CONFIRM MY FOLLOWERS

    (PLEASE TELL ME IF IT SAYS THAT I HAVENT FOLLOW YOUR BLOG, SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH MY BLOG RECENTLY, BUT IF IT'S FIXED, I WILL FOLLOW U AS SOON AS POSSIBLE)

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the blouse so cute dear :)
    xx the cookies
    samecookiesdifferent.blogspot.com
    share the feeling
    visit<3

    ReplyDelete
  10. love your hair! and that shirt!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the blouse, the print is so cool, ladies in bikinis, so awesome like :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I LOVE your hair! The blouse is beautiful too :) x

    ReplyDelete
  13. the hint of your nails I see look amaizng,,,!

    LuvLux
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOVE your Converse, your shirt and all you wear. It's so cool.

    KiSSeS!^^

    And also I LOVE November: it's my month!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. WOW, i adore your blog! you look amazing and i love the dipped part of your hair! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the vintage blouse it's so cute. And that jumper is basically what I've been looking for for so long, was it expensive? I'm on a bit of shopping ban. Love this time of year too but I work so much in the evenings I'm not getting to enjoy it fully x

    miaoliver.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. That sweater is a great colour!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. YOu ARE SUCH A CUTIE. I love the monochromatic look. And the collared shirt. eeeek so cahhhuttteee.

    QUIRKYEXPLOSION.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love your hair, such a cool texture and color! xxAnisa

    ReplyDelete

merci ♥