11.11.11

it's always darkest before the dawn

resize image
Hey lovelies, nothing particularily interesting has happened in my life since the last time I posted, apart from making a load of playlists and re-organising my itunes, procastinating and putting off homework...we all need a 'train' 'walking' and '80s shit' playlist right?....what is my life. D:
So instead of rambling on about naff things and trying to make myself seem more interesting than I actually am (not very), I thought I might just put a few songs I've been listening to lately, most of which I haven't listened to in ages, came on itunes and I was all 'OH MA DAYZ CHOONAGE', lol jk, I wasn't really...


The Rifles - Sometimes
Arctic Monkeys - She's Thunderstorms
Kasabian - I Hear Voices
Coldplay - Hurts Like Heaven
The Strokes - Heart In A Cage
The Drums - Me And The Moon
The Enemy - Happy Birthday Jane
The Virgins - Love Is Colder Than Death
French Kicks - One More Time
Florence & The Machine - Heartlines
Julian Casablancas - Left & Right In The Dark
Kaiser Chiefs - My Kind Of Guy
Life In Film - Sorry
Little Comets - Isles
Pegasus Bridge - Skinny
MGMT - Weekend Wars
Milburn - Summertime
Miles Kane - Kingcrawler
Viva Brother - New Years Day
Mona - Listen To Your Love
The Smiths - Frank, Mr Shankly
Twisted Wheel - Strife
The Hoosiers - Goodbye Mr A ....f-yeah.

Lovee
xx

6 comments:

  1. Great list of music, thanks for sharing. :)
    elle-tea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. you seemed to have fun listening to those music on your animation, by the way i love the way you made it!!! great music choices.. enjoyed your blog, following you now, hope you could visit my blog too.. kissess!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice selection of music (: i think i need to organise my itunes soon ^^

    CMPang x
    http://maisecrets.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. great list. I haven't heard of a couple of the bands. Will definitely have to check them out later.

    ReplyDelete
  5. cuuute dream catcher so awesome! Great list of music too!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. loving the dreamcatcher!

    fashionableroad.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

merci ♥