20.11.11

it's hard to dance with the devil on your back

IMG_9894 IMG_9896 IMG_9900
vintage scarf (worn as hairband), earrings from portobello market, jumper-friend's, H&M dress, belt-gift

Hello lovlies, hope you're all well and smiling, it's been getting colder and colder here in London, and I've been wearing cosy jumpers practically every day, this one being my current favourite. It's a rusty orangey colour, it's so autumny, I love it! However walking to school it got caught on branches and it's already starting to pill and bobble.
x
It's past mid-november already, so with christmas apporaching, I've already started to buy christmas decorations for my room (I like to start early...). This year, I want my room to look like a magical fairy cave (mature, right) with an abundance of candles and fairy lights and tinsel. I found these cute rustic metal and glass candle holders the other day which I plan to dot all around my room without creating too big a fire hazard.
f
...makes you smile, no? Gotta love the guy on the harmonica :)
Hope you had a lovely weekend

Lovee
xx

22 comments:

  1. Looove the jumper, it goes so well with the lace dress :) and I've always wanted my room to be a magical fairy cave, I can't wait for Christmas!!! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your room ^^ looks neat and pretty!

    I need to buy Christmas lightnings!
    Love your jumper :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that jumper is gorge! I love cable knit and that colour is amazing.
    I'm going to get fairy lights for my room as well! They are the best decorations when it comes to Christmas :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is a good combination. I like the color too <3 this inspired me

    -jean

    ReplyDelete
  5. the scarf on your head looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. and yes, that song made me smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. When did you die your hair? it looks lush.
    And Paulo <3
    :D

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looking amazing again! :) Maryam xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really love this outfit! The jumper + headscarf = brilliant. And your hair! Your hair! You make me want to buy some bleach and look as cool.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I sang the title of your post to myself! haha also looove your outfit!! The colours, that orange!! Its awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ahhh, I love your style! It's so pretty :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love ur style!!! and u room ahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh I love a bit of Paolo Nutini! I saw him at V Fest a couple of years ago, that voice can melt anyones heart!

    I really like the pattern of your dress, very pretty. Knits and skirts are the one!

    I hope you show us your festive room soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Orange and cable knit?? Two of my favourite things! You look super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your adorable ! I love your sweater, too. xo

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm in love with your jumper! Such a pretty color. And your hair is fantastic. I've been wanting to do that to my hair but I'm such a wuss. lol.

    Thanks for visiting my blog. Following you dear.xx

    forshoeswefall.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. cute pictures hun I love the details on your sweater!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. you look so cute! and i think your sweater looks sooo comfy. plus, i love the color! :D

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
    $100 Shopbop Gift Card Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the vintage scarf as a hairband! x hivenn p.s enter my $200 shopbop giveaway?

    ReplyDelete
  20. ohhh this is very cute!! i love the headscarf, i've really been liking those a lot lately.

    ReplyDelete

merci ♥