14.11.11

little camera box

IMG_9823 IMG_9820 IMG_9825 IMG_9833

MEET MY NEW BABY

On saturday I went to Portobello market with my cousins and picked up this little gem. I've been looking for a camera bag for a while now, before I was just using a vintage vanity box which was super impractical as it was so awkward to hold, so when I saw this one I just had to get it. It was £15 which is pretty good seeing as it's super cute and I love the colour, the woman selling it to me carried on telling me it was from the 50s etc, but I didn't really need much encouragement to buy it as I was pretty set on it from the moment I saw it...It still doesn't have a long strap, so I would still have to carry it by the handle, but I don't mind because I love it!

Hope you're all having a fabulous week so far, more soon :)

Lovee
xx

19 comments:

  1. It's really lovely!! I could definitely do with one of those :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is wonderful! i love it's vintage look :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. it seems like everyone had a great day today! :)

    i started a giveaway >here!<

    ReplyDelete
  4. love it! what a great find!


    Stop by & enter my Shabby Apple Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is the coolest camera box ever!! Honestly that is such a steal! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wauw, so cute! Your camera is going to be very happy when it can travel in it!
    Love, Swaen

    ReplyDelete
  7. that's an amazing box! i love the color, the vintage shape, great find!




    WWW.FASHIONGEEKSCLOSET.COM

    ReplyDelete
  8. what an amazing box. It's so perfect.x

    ReplyDelete
  9. so cute!! xx

    natalieoffduty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. AHHH it's so cute!!! I want one too :D following your blog now by the way, cos it's super lovely.
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a lovely post, I like this box, it seems to have a story, sounds like it can tell you about its past!

    Take a look and if you like follow me, I’ll be waiting for you: Cosa mi metto???
    Enter the Shopkempt giveaway on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  12. thats too cute! i would def get that too it totally beats the generic camera bag lol

    ReplyDelete

merci ♥