26.11.11

raspberry and rifles

IMG_9929 IMG_9916 IMG_9918 IMG_9915 IMG_9909 IMG_9930 IMG_9926 IMG_9921
vintage skirt, auntie's cardigan, belt gift, H&M boots

I couldn't resist taking some photos by in my garden amongst all the leaves, the colours are all so lovely and make autumn my favourite time of year. I didn't really do much today, just lazed around the house and went sainsburys (totes living the high life) and drank tea. I'm going to South Kensington with Aimee tomorrow to go round the V&A/Natural History museum area which should be awesome...as long as it doesn't rain...it probably will.

British bands really are the best.

Lovee
xx

Less than a month til christmas guise!
p.s. Thaaank you all for all the new followers, nearly at 500! Big hugs for you all!!

12 comments:

  1. I love your outfit!
    PS: Last chance to participate in my GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty girl!
    Yaaay for almost Christmas and get that 500followers ^___^

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOOO CHRISTMAS! i am in love with your skirt and your ends, they look awesome dyed blonde!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really love the colour of your cardigan, and your boots are gorgeous!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really love that skirt, what a fantastic vintage find!

    x Michelle | thefeatherden.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE this skirt! It's so lovely. You look adorable.x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute skirt! And love your cardi too :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. love this autumn outfit,,,your hair is so autumnal too ::)

    LuvLux
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely pleated skirt i know all the pretty leaves around autumn make my day great post xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh wow you style is great! must follow this lovely blog hehe

    hope you'll visit back
    www.marylee31.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have only just discovered your blog. I love it, and you are so cute! I find it random that you like The Rifles too... my boyfriends friends are in that band, and he is obsessed with them! He took me to see them a few months ago. I recently did a post about him wanting them to play at our wedding (one day) haha! :p
    Maybe i'll bump into you at one of their gigs on day...
    Lucy
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

merci ♥