27.11.11

velociraptor

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
vintage blouse, skirt, jacket, bags, bow tie, brooch, topman necklace, h&m hat, converse

Hey guise, Aimee and I went to the Natural History museum in South Kensington on sunday (it's so lovely there, I'd love to live there one day, the houses and balconies are so pretty...). Being a huge nerd I kinda love dinosaurs, they're awesome. I still have a little collection of fossils and books from when I was about 8 and I've been reluctant to throw them away. After, we just wondered around the streets and took awesome jumping shots, which you have to admit, are always super fun. Needless to say a few people walked past like wtf why are you jumping, but we carried on anyway. Also, I went to Winter Wonderland, which was absolutely fantabulous. Christmas music, christmas lights, and christmas food. YES PLEASE. I recommend going. Let out your inner kid. You know you want to.

So today I had a day off school, went shopping and spent more than I should have in hmv seeing as I'm 'saving up', and lazed around at home and watched Moulin Rouge whilst eating chocolate truffles my mum made. nomnomnom. 

Lovee
xx

28 comments:

  1. lovelovelove these photos!
    all amazing
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so so cute. And the bowtie is such a winner.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This has to be the best outfit combination you've come up with and the bow tie is just so cute!
    http://ccowland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely pictures you guys look great love your pleated skirt sounds like you had a lovely day great post xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the outfit and your blog! great work. X

    ReplyDelete
  6. you guys are just too cute! love both your outfits, and ahh, still can't get over your gorgeous hair. you guys should've come seen me - i live 5 minutes away from the natural history museum ☺

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love both of your outfits, so cute. I'd love to go visit that museum, it looks SO fun x

    miaoliver.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great photos, love your bow tie and your hair!

    ReplyDelete
  9. CONGRATS, you are the winner of my giveaway!

    http://abouthumanthings.blogspot.com/2011/12/now-i-will-believe-that-there-are.html

    Could you send me your adress via email (solamente.per.pensare@live.de)so I can pack everything that you maybe get it before Christmas ? (:

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your outfits! Where's Aimee's blouse and jeans from? xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. you look supercute with that suitcase and the bowtie! And the pictures are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great look, really loving your blog!

    http://www.paisley-desireelaidler.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hahaha, the smiling dinosaur. I love it.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. very sweet and funny lovely blog
    Follow Back Please
    ♥ SadeeStyle ♥
    www.sadeestyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm literally in love with your bow-tie - so cute! x

    ReplyDelete
  16. WAH YOU ARE BOTH SUCH FREAKING CUTIE PATUTIEEEEEEESS. And I LOVE your bow tie. It's so funkayyy fresh. Bow ties make errthang better!

    QUIRKYEXPLOSION.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. aww, thanks so much for that lovely comment! It really means a lot to me! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  18. I recently edited you to my blogroll :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Is your title Kasabian reference? love! And I haven't been to the Natural history museum for SO LONG. Think I need to go back and take some jumpy photos while I'm at it (:
    http://itscohen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh Melissa. Continuing to prove my love for bowties. No-one else GETS IT apart from you. Thank god. ♥ Claire @ Jazzpad

    ReplyDelete
  21. Ahh this was a gooooood day :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love your quirky sense of style! everyone just works so well

    www.fashionisintheb.blogspot.com

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  24. aaah your outfit is perfect!!

    J x

    ReplyDelete
  25. Oh my! You and your friend look so lovely in those outfits! :D

    ReplyDelete

merci ♥