16.12.11

The Drums

img-111216210715-001img-111216213405-004Picnik collageimg-111216213405-001
img-111216213405-004
In the last post I mentioned seeing The Drums last week, and they were pretty much one of my favourite bands I've seen live. I processed the photos the other day (total rip off-£6 to process them-and the camera was £3) but I'm not too bothered because it was awesome. They're just effortlessly cool-and well dressed! The rolled up jeans, the shirt, the hair ahhh perfection.

I finished school at 11.40 today, and the 3 lessons I had were just watching elf/singing christmas songs/eating chocolate, can't complain really. Soooo finally its the christmas break!! I'm going Portobello Market and Oxford St tomorrow for some last minute christmas shopping-9 DAYZ GUISE. 

I will love you and leave you with this:
IMG_0834

Lovee
xx

10 comments:

  1. Ohhhh so jealous I love The Drums! O:

    ReplyDelete
  2. i heard about them 5 months ago their pretty good lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wooooo good times, I love them all, so stylish not to mention beautiful. Connor. And LOL at the last photo, we are a pair of hotties, I've gotta say. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. AAWWW some of my friends went to see them too, so jel :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. QUESTION
    The drums are coming to my town, and i absolutely love them. So much. But, ive been checking out their live videos on youtube and such, and they sound awful... What did you think? Did they sound alright?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your pervy smile :P lmao!

    Ohhh yes, The Drums are awesome. Serious studmuffins!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely blog.
    http://xtheperfectmess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

merci ♥