24.12.11

merry christmas!!

IMG_1695
Hey lovelies,  I am always the first up on christmas day, despite having 2 younger sisters-I get up at around 5am every year, wake everyone up, then sit around listening to fairytale of new york whilst waiting for them to actually get up. Yes yes, I am that annoyingly overexcitable person in every family who gets up at crazy o'clock for christmas...

Anyways I'm off out now so have a guilt-free-chocolafied-christmas and an awesome new year! I'll leave you with this beauty of a song from Various Cruelties, they're an awesome band, you might have heard their single 'Chemicals' earlier on in the year, awesome new band fo' 2012!!
#relevantfestivecolouredtext 
BAM hashtaging in posts.
Follow me in twitterrr
For 5am christmas tweets y'all

Lovee
xx

10 comments:

  1. Ahh nice song >.<

    I'm the same, I always wake early on Christmas, it's super annoying because then you have to wait till everyone else wakes to open the presents D:

    Happy Christmas! :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas to you too!! :)
    LOVE your headband.

    KiSSeS!^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Due to unavoidalbe circumstances I had to change my blog-URL:
    http://the-other-side-of-heaven.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. woow i love your photo, so funny <3
    merry xmas for u :)
    see u soon in my new post ^__^

    xoxo http://giveyouidiot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha, i love this fun post - the picture and coloured text is great!
    i passed on the 'versatile blogger' award to you by the way because your blog is one of my favourites to read, if you wanted to have a look and see what it's about :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish I had someone like you is my family, I get really frustrated when people sleep in really late! Hope you had a good christmas :) love the song too xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha, this post made me giggle! The reindeer pose was adorable, so much better than bunny ears or peace signs. Props awarded!

    http://laughlongandhard.blogspot.com/

    Colleen

    ReplyDelete
  8. great blog! love the post from stripes and kaleidoscope, nice pictures.
    do you like butterfly´s? I´ve got a nice GIVEAWAY come and check it out!

    Kiss Kiss happy new year

    mercedes-artenciel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

merci ♥