25.1.12

magnetic stars

IMG_3075 IMG_2685 IMG_2012
IMG_3063 IMG_3069
1. Vintage Levi's denim jacket and collection of badges 
2. New star ear cuff from Aimee
3. Recent nail varnish purchases and ring
4. Vintage velvet shirt I've been wearing endlessly recently
 5. Vintage jacket from Brick Lane

I've been contemplating dyeing my hair again...this time 'dip dyeing' it a little higher then bleaching the ends to make them even lighter, but I'm not sure, I've been wanting to do it for ages but still haven't done it so I probably won't. I bought these nails inc 'magnetic effect' polishes a while back and the results are pretty awesome, I love the colours they came in and it's so quick and easy to apply. This velvet patterened shirt has to be one of my favourite vintage shirts I've bought, I love the slouchy/loose-ness of it and at just £4 it was a pretty good deal. And it's velvet. The jacket in the last photo is one I love, but only worn once. It was an impulse buy and I didn't really think how I would wear it before buying it, I just knew I had to buy it...and finally my Levi's jacket and badges. I've acculumated quite a few badges from with vintage fairs/markets and my mum's old ones, my personal favourite being one of a gold Egyptian bird god (?) on a podium.

I've been listening to The Courteeners again quite a lot recently, mainly on the bus to and from school, good stuff.


Lovee
xx

15 comments:

  1. I love the courteeners and your ear piercings! <3

    Ellen xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That levi's jacket is soo awesome! You should definitely dip dye the ends of your hair again! It would look so nice!
    Maryam xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my word that denim jacket is magic! I bet it's a real show stopper when you wear it. Especially liking those watches hanging off it.

    Go for it with the dip dying!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that jacket is epic.
    lovely post!

    XOXO
    Ciara
    thelifeofciaruhh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm obsessed with those nails inc polishes right now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. amazing jacket, wow! so creative and unique

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that jacket!! And you should sooooo dye your hair again, I'll help you :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think your hair would look really cute dip dyed. You can always dye it back if you dont like it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing jacket and that velvet blouse is perfect!
    X

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your jacket's coooooool. Freaking LOVE The Courteeners, they're one of my favourite bands X

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think you should do it. The collection you put here is lovely, love the jacket and the nail varnishes :)

    Choices.

    ReplyDelete
  12. That jacket! TO DIE FOR! I love your style! I'm your newest follower hun.
    I just started my blog again, maybe you could check it out?
    xo http://gockyemma.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete








  13. Thanks for sharing, I will bookmark and be back again







    Badges Magnetic

    ReplyDelete

merci ♥