25.2.12

plaid plaid

IMG_3428 IMG_3422 IMG_3423_picnik IMG_3429 IMG_3433 IMG_3440 IMG_3449 IMG_3452
vintage bag, zara skirt, h&m necklace

Hey guys, it's been hard to take any outfit photos because of school etc, but I managed to squeeze a few in, even if they are a bit shitty and over exposed... I'm going to a wedding today-I love weddings, except today I don't really know any of the people that well, but hopefully there won't be any awkward sitting-on-my-own moments. I'm naturally quite shy and prefer people to start conversations with me rather that vice versa, but that's just me.
The magazines in the photo are all from this month...going to France allowed a little spending spree on magazines with the justification 'they are more expensive to buy in London', although carrying them back was super heavy.
Tomorrow I'm off to brunch around soho, then shopping with Aimee, which should be awesome, expecially with the weather warming up in London, IT'S SO SUNNY.
Lovee
xx

15 comments:

  1. Gorgeous skirt! I love your hair too <3 enjoy the wedding! the weather is lovely today in London :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the clash of prints! great look

    www.fashionisintheb.blogspot.com

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks so much! You look amazing!!
    here the weather's pretty shitty and the worst light to take photos outside -.- at least it's getting warmer as well. snow's almost gone! yaay

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is such an awesome skirt! love your magazine stack as well xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the skirt, the bag and the necklace.

    *KiSSeS!*

    ReplyDelete
  6. This skirt is actually perfect!x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw I love it! You look gorge.

    www.thisoddgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. you heading to that vintage kilo sale?
    i'm just like you when it comes to speaking to people..like i feel awks approaching them first hehe!
    i love this skirt! so bright and colour-popping :D
    Krissy xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ahhh in love with your skirt, wow!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi,

    Nice blog! I really enjoyed it.

    Please visit my fashion blog Pretty Portobello

    See you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great skirt, gorgeous colors. xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like ittt!
    http://justbeyourselfff.blogspot.com/
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful skirt! And so jealous of those French magazines! :) xx

    ReplyDelete

merci ♥