27.2.12

superstar tradesman

IMG_3669 IMG_3647 IMG_3678 IMG_3688 IMG_3681 IMG_3691
 vintage bag and camera box, h&m trousers, asos shoes, topshop cape, h&m ear cuff

Yesterday I met up with Aimee for brunch at The Breakfast Club in soho where we caught up over the past week over apple and cinnamon french toast, tea, and chai tea latte. So good. It was about an hours wait to get in, but it was worth it, the decor, the food and the whole ambiance was lovely. Then we went around our usual magazine shops in soho and headed over to the newly opened Cheap Monday and Monki stores on Carnaby Street. I love layout and decorations in Monki, and of course all the clothes! I also couldn't resist buying one of those adorable cushions, there were about 12 to choose from, but finally opted for this one, which is now proudly sitting on my bed with various other cushions and pillows I have piled up...

I bought this vintage bag on Portobello Market for £5 a few months ago. It didn't come with a strap and the clasp doesn't shut properly but it's the perfect size to keep all the crap I need in there without being too bulky and plus it goes with just about everything. This topshop cape is actually my mum's, she bought it about 2 years ago and I found it in her wardrobe just sitting there...why she's never worn it is beyond me and how I hadn't found it earlier is more worrying-but now I've adopted it as my own and I'll be wearing it for the last few days of the cold weather before it (hopefully) starts getting warmer.
 
Lovee
xx

14 comments:

  1. Great outfit, love the shoes and the ear cuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've read that at Aimee's blog :3
    Love your shoes! And omg the cute ear-cuff <3

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the cape and the bag is gorgeous!
    Harriet xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. that bag is just a staple! i just love your shoes, they look so adorable, and i love the colour too!
    i don't know if i can go to the fair ): my only problem is travel, which is a downer!
    Krissy xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I checked your blog and i like it!
    Visit mine, and if you want we can follow each other!

    Have a wonderful day!
    www.thecurlylady.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love pictures where people are "flying" and the first picture!!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. cool outfit and I love your poses. very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just a really great outfit. And you're so light on your feet! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing post love what your wearing and those pastel asos shoes are just beautiful <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous. I like the earrings- very different!

    xo katrina
    theyoungbridgetjones.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. OH ! I like how you model in your shoots! It's so fun and carefree! I like the bag and your messy bun adds a cozy feel!

    We should follow each other! Stop by my blog and let me know what you think! i would love some feedback too! ^_^ Looking forward to your visit!

    God bless
    christine
    beyoutifulhope.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love everything about this! The coat, the shoes and especially the bag. Gorgeous :)
    New follower! I love your blog x

    ReplyDelete

merci ♥