27.3.12

in the sun, sun having fun, it's in my blood

IMG_4639 IMG_4755 IMG_4638 IMG_4643 IMG_4653 IMG_4669 IMG_4547 IMG_4784 IMG_4761
Hey lovelies.
As the weather these past few days has pretty much been the sunniest in London so far, Aimee and I decided to make the most of the sun and head to Hyde park for a picnic lunch date. As we live on opposite sides of London-I live in the North West and she the South East- we usually meet up half way in central London in our usual spots- Soho, Covent Garden etc-but in the summer it's Hyde park brah. After a sugar loaded feast we wandered around for a bit and took some fun photos.

I got this vintage leather rucksack in a charity shop last year, I've used it so much it's quite literally falling apart at the seams, but I'm determined to keep using it until it has actually fallen apart. I have a tendency to use/wear certain things in my wardrobe constantly whilst others sit there and gather dust until I suddenly discover them half a year later.

 This friday I'm going to see The Rifles at Shepards Bush Empire which I'm super excited about, I ordered tickets ages ago and now it's finally here! I have AS mocks this week and more in the half term, then my real exams start the week after half term!

Lovee
xx

18 comments:

  1. You look so nice! And I love your rucksack so much! xo

    gockyemma.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are awesome summery photos :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the photo of you jumping - so cute :)
    Your rucksack is lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  4. these pictures are absolutely gorgeous, your dress is so cute, you look amazing! :) xx

    http://how-to-smell-the-couture.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the outfit photos you both take! Can't wait to chill in Hyde Park in the Summer, so beautiful there.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your outfit here ! So pretty ^_^
    I hope to see you soon on my new post !

    xo, http://missvich.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. These photo's are so lovely - I love your dress and your rucksack! Also love love love Melissa's cropped tee, it looks so lovely! Hyde Park is always the best in the summer :)
    Shope xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. your outfit looks really good! and I love the rucksack <3
    www.musicandmae.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your dress is so purrrrdy! I love how you've styled it.xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look absolutely amazing! I'm in love with that rucksack! Looks like you had such a fun picnik! I really want to visit Hyde Park when I'm going to London this May! It looks so pretty! Have fun at The Rifles, Melissa!

    Love, Laura

    ReplyDelete
  11. you find the best bargains in charity shop, i love your bag :) x

    www.clothesmaiden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love that bag! I've been looking for a leather backpack for months now but feel I may have to give up the search. Also, just noticed I'm on your sidebar! Thank you so much! I'm all blushy - true story.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. i absolutely LOVE your style. you're so beautiful! <3
    Check out my blog & follow
    http://unisexfashionaddict.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your tights and socks combo! SO cute!

    topknotandfringe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. In love with your outfit, I really want your rucksack!
    By the way, you have the best taste in music ever, it has to be said! x

    ReplyDelete
  16. great outfit! i have a similar vintage rucksack from boy london my mom used to use.
    and have fun at that concert!

    ReplyDelete

merci ♥