8.3.12

Juicy Couture x Fifi Lapin

IMG_3850 IMG_3852 IMG_3857 IMG_3899 IMG_3912 IMG_3898 IMG_3868 IMG_3916 IMG_3853 IMG_3915
I was super excited upon the arrival of this invite- doy it's a rabbit in sunglasses. Spent my wednesday night at the Juicy Couture x Fifi Lapin masquerade ball- i.e. an evening of Fifi Lapin masks, photobooth shots, deliciously irresistable cake pops and cupcakes, and equally delicious clothes. It was lovely meeting some of the bloggers- Emma, Camilla, Sophie, and generally meeting new people there. It was a fun night, and thank you fifi for inviting me!

Lovee
xx

14 comments:

  1. this looks just so great!!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. was so lovely meeting you dear ! :) Lovely blog! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks lovely - the designs from Fifi Lapin are always so adorable :)

    ♥mollie from musicandmollie

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks like such a fun event! I love playing I spy with bloggers I know too. Glad to hear you enjoyed it (:

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like such a lovely event, I'm gutted I missed out :P am definitely going to be saving for a Juicy x Fifi silk scarf! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. ah looks like an awesome event- i love the cupcakes and cake pops! lovely photos xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. this looks like so much fun, I love Fifi Lapin xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh I look like such a derp hahahha

    was lovely meeting you too :)

    xo Camilla

    Into The Fold

    ReplyDelete
  9. looking at the photos, all the stuff in there are LUSH and cute!

    glad you've had fun!


    xo katrina
    theyoungbridgetjones.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. those fifi lapin cupcakes are adorable <3
    http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. looks like an amazin event, hope you had fun! Love your dress :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. lovely meeting you too!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. You're so lucky! I absolutely love Fifi Lapin. Jealous :) x

    ReplyDelete

merci ♥