16.3.12

libertine dreamer

IMG_3106 IMG_3124 IMG_3123 IMG_3699 IMG_3794 IMG_3132
IMG_0123 A few snapshots from the past week:
1. Ma face
2. Anchor earring
3. Improv cat ring holder
4. Midriff outfit shot
5. Colour co-ordinated jumpers  
6. Current reads
7. Dreamcatcher
I've been pro procrastination recently, with exams looming I've been trying to get into the right mindset to do some hard revision, however ended up doing something completely irrelevant like colour co-ordinating my jumper section of my wardobe and finding new ways to present my jewellery. I've also started reading Tess of the D'Ubervilles recently, which is such a good book! I never used to be much of a booky person (since my Roald Dahl/ Jacquline Wilson phase about 9 years ago) but since taking english lit for a-level I've taken more of an interest in reading.
Picture2
380806_242837425781383_146052785459848_595487_1199919469_n
Check out Ella Tino for some fabulous clothing and accessories, enter 'retro' at the checkout for a 25% discount, and like their facebook page here for a chance to win a whole outfit, including a dress, shoes and an accessory!


Lovee
xx

24 comments:

  1. love your cat ring holder!
    i've been doing anything to avoid revision, need to start now!
    Krissy xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw your cat ring holder is so cute, haha! And I really like how you did your eyeliner ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my, that light blue bag is gorgeous!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahh your ring holder is so cute!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. your kitty ring holder is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That cat ring holder is so cutee! I really love the first photo of you! You're so pretty! ♥

    xxxx Laura

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like reading :) Can't write much as I ust stopped playing the piano which I did for about an hour and always the same 4 notes .-.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your ring collection! Cute cat ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wauw, so much rings!
    Love, Swaen

    ReplyDelete
  10. the cat ring holder is so pretty! the mint coloured bag is actually very lovely loving anything that's mint coloured x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love colour ordering things, but it's even cooler when you do it to books.I like your outfit and those blitz postcards in the background xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. such an awesome ring collection!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I looove that blue bag! Such a perfect colour! <3

    Ellen xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely blog! I love your ring collection so much!
    http://xtheperfectmess.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  15. I bet that cat's tail worth
    alot haha :P nice ring
    collection!!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. I want your bedroom. Also, I always read Penguin Classic when I was younger and that pic brings back good memories. :)


    If anyone follows my blog, I will follow you back
    http://babyrouge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. love all the little details and how fun and relaxed the way you dress looks :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the blue bag! It's just like the Zara bucket bag but more spring-like! Perfect :) x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh broski you so pretttyyyyy! I love your photography skillz too, that dreamcatcher is gorgeous :D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  20. omg love your stackable rings!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Adorable ring collection lovely! Hope you're having a fab weekend!
    x

    ReplyDelete

merci ♥